AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

not a fan of most of the CWs, but this one is money.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

244265e40bc20dc3f37b3dac75fe690627191ab9.jpg

did anyone notice that they changed the blk base on nike iD? it looks as if the screens are blk now like on the LIVESTRONGs; they used to be "white-tish" so that you could see the colors of lining and accents.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

did anyone notice that they changed the blk base on nike iD? it looks as if the screens are blk now like on the LIVESTRONGs; they used to be "white-tish" so that you could see the colors of lining and accents.

Yes and I'm glad they did. I sent three pairs back and will be ordering three black based pairs this week after my money is refunded.

Originally Posted by barker5a

Bump . .. . jeffgdula must be on vacay.
I'm still here for a while more before vacay.  I've gotten a few more pairs of iDs (all pretty similar to ones I've already posted).  Still waiting on a GR CW I like enough to buy.  C'mon, grey/volts!

Anyone happen to notice that a few colors have disappeared everywhere, like the grey/red pair?  No more than a week ago, several sites had full size runs listed.  Now, nothing.  Smells like a vendor recall to me.

Saw these are up on Finishline.com.

lg429889030.jpg

Kinda underwhelming. They'd be a lot better with some Volt laces.

Ordered some black/volts off eastbay using the 20% off code...cant wait to get these and try them out!

Originally Posted by oshee

lg429889030.jpg

They look better than the CGI pics of this CW we saw awhile back, but still not as good as a grey/silver/volt CW.

nike-air-max-2011-dark-grey-volt-dark-pine-011.jpg

nike-air-max-2011-dark-grey-volt-dark-pine-071.jpg

nike-air-max-2011-dark-grey-volt-dark-pine-021.jpg

Originally Posted by oshee

lg429889030.jpg

Nike outlets have oval volt laces FYI.

I like what they did with that second women's colorway.

I'll have to get my wife a pair of those.

Does anyone know are the blue and volt colorways above going to be Finishline exclusives? I'm not a Finishline fan at all, and would much rather spend my money somewhere else, but I like both colorways.

Originally Posted by Brum90

Does anyone know are the blue and volt colorways above going to be Finishline exclusives? I'm not a Finishline fan at all, and would much rather spend my money somewhere else, but I like both colorways.
I think they are.

Newer colorways have speckles, nice touch. Still doesn't make other colors look good though. Black/volt looks the best. Pretty much anything thats black based on the AM11. Is there an all black pair?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Newer colorways have speckles, nice touch. Still doesn't make other colors look good though. Black/volt looks the best. Pretty much anything thats black based on the AM11. Is there an all black pair?

I ID'd an all black pair that should be here next month. Got two pairs for me and one for my wife on the way. I'll post pics.

I know most aren't fans of the GR colors, but Nordstrom's website has the grey/orange and volt colorways on sale for $106+ plus shipping with pretty good selection of sizes.

Back
Top Bottom