Air Max 2014

I don't like them. The Swoosh looks lost within the design. They just slapped it on just because. Cool gradient sole though. 2013>>>2014

Nike should get rid of the yearly release for the flagship Air Max line. Like how the AM 360 (06) was released then nothing until 09. Makes it more special, memorable and nike can actually find some design inspiration instead of rushing out these lackluster uppers these past couple of years. I still think the 09 had the best uppers. I mean from 09 to now, the only drastic change are the uppers. The 360 unit pretty much is the same give or take when they took off the 06 plastic cage on the air unit and introduced it on the 09 or reduced the size of the midsole above the air unit or 2014's gradient effect.

Nike should get rid of the yearly release for the flagship Air Max line. Like how the AM 360 (06) was released then nothing until 09. Makes it more special, memorable and nike can actually find some design inspiration instead of rushing out these lackluster uppers these past couple of years. I still think the 09 had the best uppers. I mean from 09 to now, the only drastic change are the uppers. The 360 unit pretty much is the same give or take when they took off the 06 plastic cage on the air unit and introduced it on the 09 or reduced the size of the midsole above the air unit or 2014's gradient effect.
Couldn't agree more. Tons of these will end up flooding factory stores anyways

Love: air bag gradient
Hate: wat the eff is that in the middle of the shoe? Looks like the it grew a radioactive scab

Wow I really like these. They have potential for some awesome colorways.

Agreed 100% but the Air Soles on the 2013-2014 are brand new. I wish the uppers had better inspirations too. Only thing im diggin about these are the muticolored bags.

Nike should get rid of the yearly release for the flagship Air Max line. Like how the AM 360 (06) was released then nothing until 09. Makes it more special, memorable and nike can actually find some design inspiration instead of rushing out these lackluster uppers these past couple of years. I still think the 09 had the best uppers. I mean from 09 to now, the only drastic change are the uppers.
The 360 unit pretty much is the same give or take when they took off the 06 plastic cage on the air unit and introduced it on the 09 or reduced the size of the midsole above te air unit or 2014's gradient effect.

There has never been a break in the flagship Air Max - you're forgetting that the OG 360 was followed by the 360 II and III (aesthetically the III looked great in its synthetic leather versions).

As overused as it's become recently, This shoe would look nice with the Mercurial/Fútbol Swoosh placement.I also think it looks too similar to the AM TR 180 in design language.

If the pricepoint hadn't climbed so high I'd say it would do AM '11 numbers but we're talking a good amount of coin for these

Nike should get rid of the yearly release for the flagship Air Max line. Like how the AM 360 (06) was released then nothing until 09. Makes it more special, memorable and nike can actually find some design inspiration instead of rushing out these lackluster uppers these past couple of years. I still think the 09 had the best uppers. I mean from 09 to now, the only drastic change are the uppers.
The 360 unit pretty much is the same give or take when they took off the 06 plastic cage on the air unit and introduced it on the 09 or reduced the size of the midsole above te air unit or 2014's gradient effect.

There has never been a break in the flagship Air Max - you're forgetting that the OG 360 was followed by the 360 II and III (aesthetically the III looked great in its synthetic leather versions).

damn. I never realized those were supposed to be the air max for that year :lol:. Any way thanks for the clear up. :pimp: I still think they should take breaks though.

I'll reserve judgment until actual pics surface but I'm not too sure about these.  The 2009s and 2010s were the last decent Air Max models in my opinion.

They're cool

I haven't been big on runners since the 2009, mainly because they were something different from the typical 90, 95 and 97.

At least the gradient look adds something different to a sole that has been *****d out more than a 45 year old hooker

I don't think they'r bad at all, sure the swoosh is a little off, but they look fine to me. Is the upper gonna be flyknit? If so I expect a $200 price mark

hope they make the shoe wider, the damn 2013's are narrow as F*ck.  2009s imo are the best air max's they are so comfortable.  I got a pair black and white pair I beat to hell.. lol

Back
Top Bottom