Air Max 2014

C'mon, Nike. Give me something other than these gradient colorways. If they released a LE version like those silver/red ones last year, I'd get on board ASAP.

C'mon, Nike. Give me something other than these gradient colorways. If they released a LE version like those silver/red ones last year, I'd get on board ASAP.

This man knows.. My fav pick up after all the releases last yr til today.. Wonder if the live strong version will continue..

Tried them on in store and they feel like the front of the show would rip hella easily if it got caught on something.

About to cop a pair for me and the wifey. Peeped them in person and I think they're nice. Can't wait to see some more color ways.

Hey Young Triz,

Shoes are cool. I only wore them for 2 days until giving them away tbh.

Not gonna front like $180 retail is cheap, and I expect a lot for a $180 sneaker at this time.

The Air Max line is not the most comfortable technology IMO and is to me 'just for looks' at this point.

One thing I did like is the breathability of the upper, being able to feel my car's air conditioning through the mesh layers in the forefoot of the shoes.

The left shoe air bubble seemed to be slightly more inflated than the right, or more 'bounce'. This to me may be a quality issue.

The Prada Levitate has left very little left for the imagination on what the Air Max line has left to offer.

I would have liked to wait until Nike drops the new mold for the next generation Air Max midsole, but tbh I liked the feeling of having on a 2014 model one month before the start of 2014.

Also, anyone notice the flood of fakes before actual release? Kinda displeasing, but I guess it is the current state of the sneaker industry...

T.

Last edited:
AM 09 and up air bags have always been comfy for me.. im a heavier set dude, but i dont know if that plays a role into anything... why do you feel like the air isnt that comfy? i have lunarglides and free runs.. i just completely fell back in love with AM after the 95s... $180 is def steep though, but everything is also getting more expensive..
i def need to find a pair of the infrared lunar 90s though.. totally missed out on that release...

These go very hard. I saw the all black in footlocker. Can't wait to see all colors.

Real glad folks are sleeping on/don't like these. I love them. Now I can wait for a price drop to cop

Anybody got a pair? Do they run big/small...?

Back
Top Bottom