AIR MAX 2015 first pictures...

Those triple black are pretty cool.  I'm thinking about buying AM 15 instead of looking for a UB, going to be patient on those.

I have a few questions;

Are these TTS? Air max or UB for comfort?  where can i AM under retail? thx ya'll

Those triple black are pretty cool.  I'm thinking about buying AM 15 instead of looking for a UB, going to be patient on those.

I have a few questions;
Are these TTS? Air max or UB for comfort?  where can i AM under retail? thx ya'll

I used to wear 10.5 nike but these had to get 9.5..so guess they run small

Ub?

Don't think they're on sale price anywhere yet

The all Black are not available in the UK for some weird reason. I spoke to Nike in online chat to see if they would be coming to the UK anytime and they couldn't give me a definite answer, so i have made an all Black pair on Nike ID! I will upload pics on here when i get them :smile: I was going to buy them from Foot Locker USA but i would of had to pay import fees and taxes so it was actually cheaper for me to make a pair using Nike ID!

I might pick up the all black today, footlocker has them at $129 and I got a email giving me 20% off anything over $99..... I don't really need them I just feel at close to $100 is a no brainier [emoji]128533[/emoji]

I might pick up the all black today, footlocker has them at $129 and I got a email giving me 20% off anything over $99..... I don't really need them I just feel at close to $100 is a no brainier [emoji]128533[/emoji]

I'm going for the below $100 threshold.

The white pair I posted I picked up last week is now $104 on the FNL website

The white pair I posted I picked up last week is now $104 on the FNL website

yeah I copped that Crimson for 50+ shipping, used one of my rewards, that's got to be a super steal!! hope some other color ways are attainable at that price point

Last edited:
Question for 2015 owners! Does the sole get scuffed up easily? The shiny finish looks like it would show wear. 

I've worn mine a few times now just out and about and too the gym and haven't got any scuffs yet so it seems ok but it's still early days

Got my crimsons in that i scooped for 70. Sick shoe...the soles look like theyll yellow real quick but for the price i aint stressin

re

Pretty sure they aren't the first "bright" shoes you have brought home or she has seen... lol. Am trying to resist but for that price nearly a no brainer. Things are like pillows for the feet. Felt like I was winning getting dark grey orange and volt pair for 110
I love these shoes

Grabbed them on my way home. Wife says they are bright
laugh.gif
I picked up a pair a few weeks ago and finally wore them. Went to the gym and got some compliments and one worker said they were the brightest shoes she's ever seen
laugh.gif

I like them though and they are really damn comfortable. Gonna wear them on a flight in a few weeks

Last edited:
man, i'm loving these sneakers now because of how comfortable they are

Wore them again for only the second time and they are amazing. Went running in them at the track and they felt great. Gonna scoop up a cheap colorway regardless of color just to beat. Anyone know where i can find a cheap size 14 in any color?? Finishline has the cool grey/crimson for 120 with free shipping

Last edited:
Just picked up the All Blacks from FNL for about $83. They're $110 and I had a $20 reward and 8% ebates. Can't complain.

Just picked up the All Blacks from FNL for about $83. They're $110 and I had a $20 reward and 8% ebates. Can't complain.

I did the same thing and same color, I bought it last night at 12am but it hasn't shown up in my ebates yet? Does it take some time?

I did the same thing and same color, I bought it last night at 12am but it hasn't shown up in my ebates yet? Does it take some time?

Sometimes it takes between 24 - 48 hours. I've even had some items that didn't update on Ebates until they shipped. If you don't get any notification by Thursday, I'd recommend emailing them.

Just ordered the bright crimson/white 2015s from VILLA - $95 shipped size 11. They also had blue/white and grey/orange for same price. Pretty good deal IMO if youre looking for the 2015 before they are gone.

Just ordered the bright crimson/white 2015s from VILLA - $95 shipped size 11. They also had blue/white and grey/orange for same price. Pretty good deal IMO if youre looking for the 2015 before they are gone.
I copped the Royal Blues for $85 too, I have a 10% off coupon they emailed me while back
Very underrated and for that price it's a no brainer

Back
Top Bottom