Air Max 90 appreciation

I own 3 pairs of air max 90's..and i love them all..i never was a big air max fan before but they are very nice when I think about it..

INC365- AMAZING... nice stuff
pimp.gif

ksmith4768 wrote:
313997650.jpg

eek.gif

sick.gif

frown.gif

pimp.gif

frown.gif

One of the nicest ID's I've seen, unless these actually dropped and if that's the case then let me be the first to tell you that you are a damn dogwith the needle and thread my friend.

question to AM90 heads: aside from the HUF brown/gold joints and the infrared ostrich premiums, are there any other 90s that have translucent plastic pieces onthem?

and those black and infra 90s are iD's from a while back with the buffalo leather. real nice, wish I had done some back then. I designed some, neverpulled trigger though.

The AM 90s are like the best, most comfortable, best looking shoe w/ jeans, shorts or whatever ! IT just fits. Cuff tongue, lace all the way up, butterfly,small laces, whatevers.

The mesh, perforated toe, nylon, whatever the fuk, it looks good.

This is like the ultimate runner ever !

As much as I love 95s, the 90s are sick.

I tried some AM 90s on for the first time a couple of months ago and i have to say they are comfy as hell and plan on copping soon. Do the retros feel justlike the OGs?

havent ever really got into 90s but i like some of the stuff im seeing in here. why is mesh so much better than leather though?

Back
Top Bottom