Air Max 90 appreciation

Originally Posted by monase

props to all for their sick collection,
which is better the gradient or the blues? im getting one of em
Thats easy.......GET BOTH
happy.gif

i can't find the only pair of am90s i have anywhere anymore. they're the black/black suede with white contrast stitching all around.

These just came in to my job today and I swear I almost ended up buying these along with the griffeys and freshwaters but I decided Ill wait till they hitsales. They are
pimp.gif
in person.

nike-airmax90-spring-2009-1.jpg

am90's are my favorite air max's....wish i had more pairs but ill post up a pic of some of my 90's a lil later

def appreciated...although i only have the 03 and HOA infras. still looking for a good deal on some limes and laser blues.

My top air max 90's not in any specific order
1) Infareds
2) Sertigs
3) DQMs
4) Python's
5) Clerks
6) Khakis
I have three on this list the HOA infareds two pairs and one ds Dqm's and the Python's. Last but defintiely not least the WarHawks. I posted these because I didn't see a mention of these. I wish I wouldn"t of sold my pair but the paint didn't look sturdy so I sold them. They are still one of the craziest Air max 90's to drop in a while and they were a quick strike to ooh.
oac9dx.jpg

You have no idea how much i want those warhawks.

They were on the self at the oulet when i was down on my luck and couldn't afford them.
frown.gif

Those warhawks look great till you actually put your foot in them and all the paint falls off, parted with my pair after the bottom began stripping

Back
Top Bottom