Air Max "Engineered Mesh" Pack for 2013...

anyone know how they fit? i want to pick up a pair of 97s but was wondering if i should go tts or .5 up.

I actually want one of the 180EMs (particularly, the blue one) and may also consider copping 90 if the one w/ Tokyo on its tongue can be available in the affordable price.

Nike.com never got 9.5 sizes, just sent direct message and got this back.

Direct from @nikestore:
Regrettably a size 9.5 wasn't available today. No word on whether that size will be in stock in the near future.
thanks for the reply.

:smh: at nike. hate when that **** happens.

They had most sizes then all of a sudden on friday they started sellin like hot cakes and they were gone

size wise, I'd go ttts unless yalls have wide feet, these fit a little looser than 2010s, and probably slightly looser than hyperfuses (they dont seem as narrow in the toe), Ive only tried on my og's but I'd say same size if you got those....if anyone has currents, I'd say these are very close to those, either way theyre very comfey

Local footlocker had these in stock.  They look/feel pretty nice in person, but I just couldn't bring myself to buy them.  Don't need any more pairs of Infrareds

I wore my EM 95s today and have to say this is probably the best 95 they've done in a while. my foot felt super cushioned the entire time I was running around from one spot to another and walked at least 2 miles in my morning routine.

the 90's are crazy comfy and they look dope on feet...like how there was no hype on these
Yes sir
pimp.gif

i guess this is the air max EM thread?? 

these are part of the city pack..

nike air max 95 EM honolulu

not sure when these come out but all of these plus other cities should be out this year..

Nike air max 90 EM tianjin

Nike air max 90 EM tokyo

Although I originally wanted Tokyo version of 90 probably because that's the city I was born & raised, those Tianjin & Honolulu ones look way better now after watching those detailed pics... Especially, those 95s are really glowing on me since I somehow, but really like speckled sole & Orange Air Bag.

Back
Top Bottom