Air Max "Engineered Mesh" Pack for 2013...

Can I get some help on when the am 90 Honolulus are released or where they are released? Dont know if I will even be able to cop them here in the states. Any help would be awesome.

really? love my AM 90 EM infrareds..been wearing them a ton. I even bought a second pair
same here...i live in the east coast so cant wear them yet...are they getting dirty easily or are they just like every other pair of white kicks?

I hate to be that guy but how do these fit? Are they TTS or are you guys sizing up .5 like with the OG AM 90s?

Air Max 95 EM Tokyo's are up on FNL....full size run......but they're women's and I can't get my sizeeeee!!!!!! C'monnnnn mannnn!!!! :smh:

some of the pics the shape of the toe box looked wack but they werent like that when i got them

that's true about the toe box...one of my pairs has 2 large dimples that makes the toe box uneven but it's not enough to bother me

My Champs got in the Honolulu 95s and Tokyo 90s. My gawd pics dont do the 95s justice. Those bad boys will be had.

Tried the 1s on yesterday and wasnt that comfortable. Sole felt hard as rock on bottom of my foot. in all fairness had my airmax on my other foot which had a 360 airbag. Going try thr 95s on today and decide if im going old school or these new ones. 

the green on the tokyos is so clean , i love a good green shoe . the honolulu is def the better em 95 so far ...

These have been on my radar for a while now. That speckled "cookies and cream " sole had me sold at first sight :smokin . It just fits this colorway perfectly. Hope to get a hold of a pair.

Last edited:
^I am definitely aiming for those in the morning...

Loved the Tianjins since I first saw the pics awhile back.

they look good on feet? those kith pics look crazy. these kicks def look like a sleeper, i love the comfort of the em's

Back
Top Bottom