Air Max Pre-Day

Joined May 2, 2016
Tried and failed. I like these a lot. I just don't pay over retail for anything. But, I def wanted these for retail. I didn't think they'd be that hard to get. But, everything is now a days

Joined Jun 26, 2005
Tried and failed. I like these a lot. I just don't pay over retail for anything. But, I def wanted these for retail. I didn't think they'd be that hard to get. But, everything is now a days
its been a while for me, im starting to see how things have changed

Joined Feb 6, 2015
its been a while for me, im starting to see how things have changed
I’ve definitely lost interest in the last year. Without a bot or a random raffle W, there’s no point. SNKRS is a joke. It’s gotten pretty lame.

These are my first PU since mid-dec. Been a while since I’ve been excited for a pair. Dope mix of old and new looks and tech.

Joined Feb 6, 2015
Where else did these release?? I thought it was only on the impossible sneakers app
They dropped a bunch of places: Kith, Trophy Room, Extra Butter, Sneaker Politics, Union, Wish, DSM, Bows and Arrows, Juice, Bodega, Undefeated, and Concepts. Spots in the US that I know of.

Joined Apr 29, 2003
Missed out on SNKRS as usual so had to get my pair from GOAT for $200. had some credit on there so it wasn't too bad.

Wore them once already and I love them. Hope we get some more color ways

Joined Feb 6, 2015
Missed out on SNKRS as usual so had to get my pair from GOAT for $200. had some credit on there so it wasn't too bad.

Wore them once already and I love them. Hope we get some more color ways
what’s sizing like compared to dunks or AF1s?

Joined May 2, 2016
Almost full size run on extrabutterny. Just secured a pair. Shipping and tax are excessive. But, got em. 156$ out the door

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now