Air Max Pre-Day

shocked to see no thread for these.

i missed the SNKRS release, ended up copping for $170

C194F09E-59C7-4B47-96CB-D812662A287A.png

E8E355BE-71F4-497B-9699-526728679475.png

5FD8B533-7DF2-4A66-8804-C55884B3B964.png

Tried and failed. I like these a lot. I just don't pay over retail for anything. But, I def wanted these for retail. I didn't think they'd be that hard to get. But, everything is now a days

Tried and failed. I like these a lot. I just don't pay over retail for anything. But, I def wanted these for retail. I didn't think they'd be that hard to get. But, everything is now a days

its been a while for me, im starting to see how things have changed

its been a while for me, im starting to see how things have changed

I’ve definitely lost interest in the last year. Without a bot or a random raffle W, there’s no point. SNKRS is a joke. It’s gotten pretty lame.

These are my first PU since mid-dec. Been a while since I’ve been excited for a pair. Dope mix of old and new looks and tech.

Where else did these release?? I thought it was only on the impossible sneakers app

They dropped a bunch of places: Kith, Trophy Room, Extra Butter, Sneaker Politics, Union, Wish, DSM, Bows and Arrows, Juice, Bodega, Undefeated, and Concepts. Spots in the US that I know of.

Missed out on SNKRS as usual so had to get my pair from GOAT for $200. had some credit on there so it wasn't too bad.

Wore them once already and I love them. Hope we get some more color ways

Missed out on SNKRS as usual so had to get my pair from GOAT for $200. had some credit on there so it wasn't too bad.

Is there forefoot zoom on these?

what’s sizing like compared to dunks or AF1s?

Almost full size run on extrabutterny. Just secured a pair. Shipping and tax are excessive. But, got em. 156$ out the door

Black and grey colorway coming soon. Looks nice.

Wore these today. Way more comfortable than expected. Soft under the whole foot. Very comfortable. Nothing like am1s, which feel like bricks under my feet. Great casual shoe. Will cop more if u see on disco

PSA: Don’t buy from Creme if you can help it cuz that $23 for “expedited” shipping actually takes over a week to even start moving. /rant

Forget all the crazy new Air Max models Nike been putting out over the last decade+. Nothing beats classic styling and a more subtle approach to exposing Air.

60FD0399-68F9-494D-A6F1-942494AA8F1B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom