Air Max Scorpion (2022)

For the ladies!

Nike Air Max Scorpion DJ4702-601

My wife did the same. Bought her a pair of the first colorway and she gave me the ".....I guess I'll take em". Which from her means "this ain't it". They were a hash wall find for $130 so I just flipped em on ebay the next day. She never even asked about em :lol:
My wife not feeling the Scorpions I was going to get a pair for her she said she good on them :lol:
Told me it makes me too tall now.

I don't care they comfy as hell.

Saw a pair of these at finish line last week. They intrigued me and sparked my interest. Just not at that $250 price point.

I’ll be checking this thread though in case any other deals like the $125 sale from a few pages back pop up.

In for the black or black/red pair for $125 or less, hopefully with free shipping too. No luck on a 10.5 yet

2 days

Had these in hand in store recently. Surprisingly solid. Like I expected it to feel flimsy and like almost cheap feeling because of the 'sole' but they feel like a solid unit. I might just get these white ones. But I have big feet so it's going to be a ridiculous looking fit, and I can't imagine these could supplant my daily wear, so I dunno how to really justify the price. Cause you can't work out in them or run or something.

Back
Top Bottom