Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

This shoe was SO uncomfortable to hoop in

Makes me question Nightwing2303's WearTesters YouTube review

Would anybody still buy the Orlando Away if the lower part of the upper was synthetic leather?

I probably would on discount haha. They are custom of the Home btw.

32427082630_4d8cd38484_b.jpg

More pics in here http://kenlu.net/foro/threads/wmsky-air-penny-2-og.75916/

Last edited:
Am i the only one that has a couple pairs of penny 2's but dont wear them because they uncomfortable?

You ain't lying bruh, these things are straight toasters on my feet

What's funny is nightwings review on YouTube talmbout how comfortable they are

You ain't lying bruh, these things are straight toasters on my feet

What's funny is nightwings review on YouTube talmbout how comfortable they are
Lol nightwing might have tried them on for a couple minutes.. i thought they were comfortable at first too untill i wore em to work for 5 hours

Penny 2s aren't uncomfortable to me, not the most comfortable of course, but i wouldnt put them in the uncomfortable column.

Last edited:
Penny 2s run a little small but if we're talking about "uncomfortable" try any Jordan Retro (2s,3s,4s,5s, even 11s) with outdated technology walking around for a few hours or any KD shoe. I like to call these "Widefooter's hell" or "pancake soles."

Penny 2s run a little small but if we're talking about "uncomfortable" try any Jordan Retro (2s,3s,4s,5s, even 11s) with outdated technology walking around for a few hours or any KD shoe. I like to call these "Widefooter's hell" or "pancake soles."

U ain't never lied! All those Jordan's u named Are all cut small I gotta go up a sz to wear any of those n be comfy

I unds my heats and they were bricks for about the 1st hour they were on. They got a little more comfy as I wore them but nothing fantastic.

Just made a pick up on the Nike Air Penny 2 "All Star" is a good quailty sneaker and the leather on the sneakers is good and as close of the quailty leather they used to use back in '96

Back
Top Bottom