Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

damn i can't believe i missed theese now i'm gonna have to go out and look for them. yea i'm lazy
tongue.gif

jusr copped off of the Bay for retail+shipping. Id wait till next weekend, but size 13 isnt easy to get in everything.

Oh well, at least I have a pair on their way.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

so do people still think they'll be able to find them on clearance two months from now in their size???
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Well since they're really supposed to be releasing on the 27th and there may be other stores getting them, the idea of copping a couple months from nowisn't far fetched. At the same time, I know there's spots in Chicago that will have these for a long time.

couldnt resist and copped off eastbay. I couldnt take a chance not getting my size 14's since my local FL size run is stopping at a 12
mad.gif

I sat all day with a sz 11 in my cart (w/discount) but I couldn't pull the trigger. Now they are gone. Sometimes it seems like slightly below retail stillisn't good enough. I've been "got" so many times with previous releases and paying full price.

Every store in my area will be receiving these except Finishline and I'm sure it'll be the same story everywhere else

People are tense for no reason

Originally Posted by All Ready

Every store in my area will be receiving these except Finishline and I'm sure it'll be the same story everywhere else

People are tense for no reason

Yeah seems to be that way, in search of the pippens in my area, every store I called was either like no we don't have them
but we're getting the pennys
or they come out next week (black/royal) smh at them lol.
So seems they'll be out everywhere (hopefully)

was there a full size on ndc? or was it just some sizes on there? I dont think they made it onto the flash site.

SO I CHECK ONE OF THE TRACKING NUMBERS FOR ONE OF MY ORDERS FROM EASTBAY.....SAYS DELIVERY DATE OF 22ND.....THEN I GET HOME LATE AND CHECK IT AGAIN...AND ITSAYS DELIVERED....NO SHOES PRESENT AT THE DOOR OR ANYTHING...IM SO PISSED...
mad.gif

DELIVERED 2 FULL DAYS EIRLY...OR IS IT JUST AN ERROR....I DUNNO BUT IM #+$@!*....

was there a full size on ndc? or was it just some sizes on there? I dont think they made it onto the flash site.

Back
Top Bottom