Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Originally Posted by purpleTc

was there a full size on ndc? or was it just some sizes on there? I dont think they made it onto the flash site.
I saw from size 6 and up yesterday morning...and believe me they were selling like crazy and yet people still think they can get a pair in theirsize two months from now on clearance
laugh.gif

These are not the barkleys or dare I say even the Pippens lol....These penny's are one of the most sought after sneakers by the "90'skids/teens"....congrats to everyone who was able to get a pair or two...

Copped yesterday through NDC, the only thing I'm worried about is the sizing because I got them true to size.

To dude up top, my post was referring to Houston, they should be out next week

Again, every store except Finishline had them on the manifest

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by purpleTc

was there a full size on ndc? or was it just some sizes on there? I dont think they made it onto the flash site.
I saw from size 6 and up yesterday morning...and believe me they were selling like crazy and yet people still think they can get a pair in their size two months from now on clearance
laugh.gif

These are not the barkleys or dare I say even the Pippens lol....These penny's are one of the most sought after sneakers by the "90's kids/teens"....congrats to everyone who was able to get a pair or two...
These just came out. Do you have numbers and distribution on any of those releases? Everyone was looking for Godzillas when they first dropped. Same thing with Tech Challenges.

And of course there will be people who will get their size 1 year from now on REAL clearance. People buy them, try to resell them, change their minds, returnthem, etc.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

BACKTOSPORT for 20% off
and FALLFREESHIP for free shipping.....comes out to $121

works on penny2's, Pips, and flightposites.....have at it....i'ma wait
Thanks for the codes. Got a pair yesterday.

nike really dropping the heat this year so far
pippen 2, air tech challenge, air structure, neons, infrareds, chilis, pennys, foams, flights how could it get any better?

Originally Posted by LUVGurlzGurlz101

got mines on tuesday here my pics i been waiting for these babies since forever and finally thank you nike yall didnt disappoint
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dsc01438ti8.jpg

dsc01439jm7.jpg
looking good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

nike really dropping the heat this year so far
pippen 2, air tech challenge, air structure, neons, infrareds, chilis, pennys, foams, flights how could it get any better?

If they slightly increased numbers on some of those & tried better to weed out the bull____.

so do people still think they'll be able to find them on clearance two months from now in their size???

Yes...I do. It's called SHOE CITY & SPORTSZONE.

I don't know why you keep re-hashing this, is Penny your kin or something?!
smh.gif

HOLLA!!!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

so do people still think they'll be able to find them on clearance two months from now in their size???

Yes...I do. It's called SHOE CITY & SPORTSZONE.

HOLLA!!!
I think it depends on the area. I know BMore will not sell out, but other areas in the DMV probably will. I remember when the Penny 1'sre-retro'd and I slept on those. They ended up selling out after a while and I regretted it.

im confused did the all white ones release or the black ones release cause the first post said the all white were releasing on 9/27 yet all i see are pics ofthe black ones releasing?

Back
Top Bottom