Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

im confused did the all white ones release or the black ones release cause the first post said the all white were releasing on 9/27 yet all i see are pics of the black ones releasing?

The black ones released. The white pair has not come out yet.

seen dude at Dinosaurs BBQ in Harlem with them on Sat. nite.....we was laughing bout it on some if this was 01....but i am gonna cop def. ima jus wait for a 50like i did wit the pips...but they are sexy as hell

HELLO?! What's the retail on these again?
smile.gif

For the dude that said that these will be in indianapolis, did u take that pic from the footaction at lafayette square mall? and do u kno if these are gonna beeverywhere in indy? thanx

Dammit I always miss out on NDC how do yall know almost seconds after it hits the site, do yall get updates sent to yall or something?

i was thinking of waiting for it to go on clearance...but i highly doubt these are going on clearance...everyone wants them...they are sold out in most placesalready too

Even if this shoe goes on clearance, it'll be in lower amounts than the other clearance shoes from this year and last year

May not even find your size later on, these are by far more popular than any of the "hyped" examples

They sold out around me when they first released, the White/Royals were still available tho

But as of right now, they'll be everywhere

People are panicking when most stores didn't receive their shipment yet

these will just be like the pippen release..some FLs will sell early to hype it up,come "official" release,every store will have em..they'll beexcluded on the first 50 prob.,like pippens,but eventually people will be able to cop on the 50..patience
def. need 2 pairs of these

kchildz1 - Waddup bro. What part of Houston you from? They're releasing this saturday at most stores I think. I'm hitting up Willowbrook Mall wheneverI wake up and picking them up.
pimp.gif

Just got my pair from PYS, i bought my true size 11 and it fits perfectly. i dont know about all this talk about the shoe being .5 size small or your toe gointhru the toe box. the shoe is beautiful and the blue bottom is nice. one of the top nike retroes IMO.

Originally Posted by Strickly23Jordans

i will wait.... the hood is most deffinatley not jumping on these..

you sure...Wore my pair today all i got was "YOOOOOOO where you get those?" "yo them the penny 2s from way back"
I felt like this

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by Strickly23Jordans

i will wait.... the hood is most deffinatley not jumping on these..

you sure...Wore my pair today all i got was "YOOOOOOO where you get those?" "yo them the penny 2s from way back"
I felt like this
The shoe brings back memories when spotted and will definitely turn some heads, but it doesn't mean they will running to the stores to drop$150 on a pair of kicks.�

PLAYOFF12-im in alief, prolly gonna hit Sharpstown next monday 2 see what's good, going to West Oaks soon so ill see what's up

Originally Posted by kchildz1

PLAYOFF12-im in alief, prolly gonna hit Sharpstown next monday 2 see what's good, going to West Oaks soon so ill see what's up

word? I'm in Alief too. I don't know if West Oaks will get any pairs but I may be wrong. My best bet is to go to Sharpstown, mainly footlocker orfootaction.

Got mine in today. I usually just cop Jordans but this is one of the few nike releases that I HAD to get!

Back
Top Bottom