Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Originally Posted by AC Sionis

smh.gif
@ these retroing.

Exactly why I've retired from the shoe game. It's all about $ to Nike/JB....legacies don't mean %+@+.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

so is the blk blues good for sept or nov??
Since everybody is saying it, I'm assuming it will be september
But just to be sure, go to your local footlocker and ask for their catalog

Originally Posted by tupac003

dayummm, so that means conry dudes will be rocking these............
frown.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
I don't understand your logic...

So only "cool" poeple can buy shoes if they are limited but "corny dudes can buy gr's?

Just explain that one for me.
LOL, im not saying that only cool people can only buy limited shoes, im just saying im not a reg dude.. everyone has thier opinion on what they likeor what they are... i just feel like some sneakers i DONT buy because i know alot of Conry Cornball dudes would have them... im not in that category ofa CORNEY dude... im not calling any1 corny or anything like that, im just saying i dont like buying some sneakers because sometimes NIKE/ JB brings out 2 manypairs...
'
i know after saying this alot of people would say "buy what you like" and who cares??, I do, i just dont like when sneakers are made 2 much of GR, itkillz my fit, and i just dont like the sneaker any more.... For example, i loved the aqua 8's , i had a pair, i did something i would never normally do, iwore them like 1 week after they drop, everyone was like yoooo those are the new jordans right?, i was like yea.... from that point on i was likeNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MORE GR sneakers......
"
im a type dude people be like yooooooooooo where you cop'd those, or people just say "EBAY"??........

Can't wait for these
eek.gif
WOW

9/27 is official...are these gonna be like Pippens and Flightposites and hit stores a week or two ealry?

2 pair of all three OG colorways if/and when they drop.......these are my unicorns (anyone that seen "Gone In 60 Seconds" knows what i mean)
if anyone remembers back to when these dropped then you also might remember that when these dropped it was all in the news

The way people react to posts like these, you'd think Nike Marketing started them on purpose lol.

But I'm sure if/and when they do retro with a smaller air unit, no one will care about it. Including me. Penny Love is unconditional 'round herre!

I have a wearable pair of All-Star, so if anything I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom