Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Happy I picked up my allstar's for $50 at the Nike Outlet around my way. I swear I over looked these because the shoe looked kind of plain but for $50 I grown a new found appreciation for them. Clean shoe to rock for next summer

Went downtown earlier to catch that Mitchell&Ness 50% off jersey sale and grabbed a Penny Jawn!to go wit my 2s,5s,&Foams!& whatever drop in the future!!

Copped and repped. Been eyeing the Miami's for a minute. Was waiting for that 65-ish mark.

...Gotta love the Ru's free shipping and no tax (to Cali).

Last edited:
All Stars back to $80 on Kicks USA unless I'm missing something. Was going to finally pull the trigger too. Love the 2's but just won't pay more than I know I have to on these.

All Stars back to $80 on Kicks USA unless I'm missing something. Was going to finally pull the trigger too. Love the 2's but just won't pay more than I know I have to on these.

Just keep checking back on the all Stars. I've seen them on sale twice in the last week. If I see anything I'll post it here.

Am I the only one that doesnt see $55 or did the price for All Stars go back up?
eyes.gif
The sale is over today. 

Ive already copped 2 x Penny 2 ASG @ $90 AND $70... Could have copped 3 pairs from KickUSA for what I spent. Was thinking of copping 2 more pairs to serve me until th e next time they release these in 5+ years. But cautious about the heel air yellowing if i keep them too long..But i could always put it in a Freezer bag right? Im surprised that soo many ppl either sleep on th ese or Nike released soo many that they sat to $55.. These are classic shoes with great tech even for today IMO.

Back
Top Bottom