Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

My order status has now changed to "ready to ship"
happy.gif
. Any wordon the Just Do It tees? I'm pretty far from a Nike Outlet.

[table][tr][td]Product Description[/td] [td]Product Number[/td] [td]Unit Price[/td] [td]Qty Ordered[/td] [td]Qty Shipped[/td] [td]Item Status[/td] [/tr][tr][td]NIKE AIR TCH CHLLNG II-WH/LV/B[/td] [td]18408181 08.5[/td] [td]99.99[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Product Total:[/td] [td]99.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Taxes:[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Misc:[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td] [td]6.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Order Subtotal:[/td] [td]86.98[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]NOTE: The order subtotal shown above may not reflect all discounts and credits that were applied to this order.[/td] [/tr][/table]

I didn't get 50 pairs, but I did get enough to last me until the next time these are Retroed, when I'm an old man.
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]Order Number: ********[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Customer Number: ********[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Order Date: 03/20/2008[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Ship To:
********[/td] [td]Shipping Information
Method: Not available until shipped.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Product Description[/td] [td]Product Number[/td] [td]Unit Price[/td] [td]Qty Ordered[/td] [td]Qty Shipped[/td] [td]Item Status[/td] [/tr][tr][td]NIKE AIR TCH CHLLNG II-WH/LV/B[/td] [td]18408181 13.0[/td] [td]99.99[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]5 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Product Total:[/td] [td]499.95[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Taxes:[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Misc:[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td] [td]14.95[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Order Subtotal:[/td] [td]414.90[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]NOTE: The order subtotal shown above may not reflect all discounts and credits that were applied to this order.[/td] [/tr][/table]

hey not fair i wasnt switched to ready to ship yet. did you get a email?

lol im guessing we caused alot of people to preorder so its taking awhile to process everyones order.

^^^ I didn't get an e-mail, but I did call them. The guy I talked to said that in all likelihood the package has already shipped, but the warehouse justhasn't reconciled the transaction yet. We'll probably get e-mails tonight or tomorrow.

Nice mine also says ready to ship. I'm still gonna be on the lookout for another, no such thing as too many pairs of these if you ask me.

^^^ They snatched my money too. Usually they don't take the money out until the goods physically leave their warehouse. So it's looking good at thispoint for everyone who were hoping that these would ship today.

My money was taken out too, in the last 5 minutes or so. I checked earlier and it hadn't been drafted out yet.

Product Description Product Number Unit Price Qty Ordered Qty Shipped Item Status
NIKE AIR TCH CHLLNG II-WH/LV/B 18408181 11.5 99.99 1 0 1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP
Product Total: 99.99
Taxes: 0.00
Misc: 0.00
Shipping: 10.98
Order Subtotal: 110.97
NOTE: The order subtotal shown above may not reflect all discounts and credits that were applied to this order.

finally!

Just pulled these off an ebay auction

Man i swear , they(NIKE) always screw something up

The Swoosh is NOT the same shade as the Upper lava/speckle section ... i truly hope this is just from a crappy camera
smh.gif

AAAAGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH
mad.gif

i put those pics up a few pages back and noticed that the lava splash is different on all pairs.^^

or that pair is different than the pics we've seen idk...

Back
Top Bottom