Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Originally Posted by JustintimeX21

Just got off the phone with East-bay. The lady said they would most likely be shipped on Monday. And then it will show up as shipped.

lol the lady called them "Air Torch"

laugh.gif
@ air torch......but thanks for the update i was beginning to geta little nervous because my status still says "open" "not available until shipped" im guessing they are waiting for the money to clear thistime because for the zoom flight 95 they took the money out and shipped on the same day.

woo! mine says shipped, it made my day..... i like that it ships usps because if you ordered 1 pair it comes in a box instead of the sticky tape like plastic(or thats how they did it last time i ordered a backorder)

just checked my eastbay order as well and it also says fully shipped, although i havent got an email saying anything of the sort.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

just checked my eastbay order as well and it also says fully shipped, although i havent got an email saying anything of the sort.

eastbay won't send an email until AFTER the shoes have been delivered
laugh.gif

add another SHIPPED to the pile! YEAH! Pretty happy. Next week is gonna be great...I will get my atcs and my jordan XX3...woohoo! Great April coming my way!

got my pair at a local shop. they're pretty nice

if you in the bay are, the shop is in my sig. they got them in.

Got home late and checked my Eastbay status, and like you guys said...SHIPPED. In home date isn't until 4/5 though.
mad.gif
Hopefully they arrive earlier. Though I'll be happy if they just arrivePERIOD. I hate USPS shipping.

Like I said in the other ATC post, I went to NTSF today. Didn't see any pro athletes there, though. Supposedly there were a few. Anyways, I talked to oneof the associates in Sport Culture who reaffirmed what I've been thinking this whole time - that even Niketown passed on booking these because of the poorperformance of the 2007 ATC's. That's pretty bad when not even Niketowns think they can sell a shoe that ends up being hotter than Hell's Kitchenin July. They should have released these before the ATC III's.

Anyways, I also finally got more info on the ATC apparel line. They've made a track jacket, baseball cap, and a few t-shirts featuring the Hot Lavasplatter pattern to go with the Hot Lava model. The track jacket sounds
pimp.gif
. The only question is where to get this stuff. I'm hoping one of the boutique stores in the Bay ordered the line. And so the hunt begins!

I may roll back to NTSF tomorrow to get the Jordan Opening Day packs, and just to see if there was an off chance that the dude I spoke to was mistaken aboutthe ATC's, but he seemed to be pretty sharp and on top of his game, definitely sharper than most NTSF sales associates. I'll post if I find outanything new.

you think they'd be nice enough to let you get a peek at their catalogues?

thanks for the update...

It's dumb to not request a shoe just because the earlier model with a totally different look did bad

That's like not requesting AJ 3's just because 2's didn't sell well

Same way in opposition too, ordering a gang of 14's just because 13's sold well, not smart

Originally Posted by eye see soles

The ATC II are a GR right?
supposedly... but so were the Air Trainer 1's in Asia... didn't stop the resellers from scooping all the pairs they could to flip on Ebay...

mine says fully shipped now and i received an email from eastbay stating they were shipped.

will these be out in stores like footaction, finishline, or foot locker today?

I got me a pair in yesterday and the shoes are def. the best thing since the blue foamposite one retro. The colors just pop in the sunlight. A greatspring/summer shoe. This is a retro you can truly appreciate. Hopefully stores in my area ordered these so i can get a couple more pairs.

i'm not gonna get my hopes up until i have my pair in hand and the condition is good....Eastbay's shipped me defective sneakers before, cost me a pairof J's in my size.....

i know niketown chicago isnt getting these.....i still have hopes that footaction in certain malls and even shieks will get these.....^when i ordered 2 pairsof fire red Vs from eastbay one pair came pre-creased like really bad like a roll on the side of the toe box, i wasnt happy but i still kept it and i wore thatpair....ive ordered from eastbay about 10 times after that and everything else worked out ok so hopefully these do to.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i know niketown chicago isnt getting these.....i still have hopes that footaction in certain malls and even shieks will get these.....^when i ordered 2 pairs of fire red Vs from eastbay one pair came pre-creased like really bad like a roll on the side of the toe box, i wasnt happy but i still kept it and i wore that pair....ive ordered from eastbay about 10 times after that and everything else worked out ok so hopefully these do to.

yeah, my defective pair was worse than a simple crease... i ordered black-silver Vs and one shoe was crooked, like it literally curved inwards so it wasunwearable....

are niketowns not buying these just cuz of the color? will they be getting the other colorways later? i'm suprised NTSF didn;t get them, aren;t theysupposed to be one of the bigger NTs?

^ i live in houston but i got a kid i grew up with who works in niketown chi and i told him to get me a pair with his 40% and ill give him 80 when i go upthere in may....he said they were not getting them because IF it bombs like the last pair they'll be stuck with it and loose money....and i assume they arenot getting the other colorways because don't they order the product months in advance? so if they didnt order these maybe they didnt order the others aswell.

Man these shops must be kicking themselves for not ordering these shoes seeing as how they are selling.

Got an email from eastbay today... Can't wait to get them. I loved these as a kid, I had a matching windbreaker in fact... Ah the good old days where youcould be tough and still wear neon pink.

Back
Top Bottom