Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

wtfffffffffffffffff

these are gone off swoosh already!!?!?

mad.gif

Originally Posted by I Wear Sneakers

wtfffffffffffffffff

mad.gif

Crazy right? I just checked swoosh around 8pm last night. I wake up this morning & see they are there,but only sz.12 is left. I knew cats were waiting for these, but I didn't think it would be like a Jordan release.

i havnt got my shipment confirmation yet....... im starting to think they are going to wait till the money clears

quote:The Swoosh is NOT the same shade as the Upper lava/speckle section ... i truly hope this is just from a crappy camera Thats how they were on my OG's

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by I Wear Sneakers

wtfffffffffffffffff

mad.gif

Crazy right? I just checked swoosh around 8pm last night. I wake up this morning & see they are there, but only sz.12 is left. I knew cats were waiting for these, but I didn't think it would be like a Jordan release.

mad.gif

hell yeah! i've been checking the last couple days, evebnyesterday afternoon,
and then when i hop on today and see onyl size 12 i was like
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

hopefully they re-up.

I guess it is a good sign...I have a READY TO SHIP on my order too. I wish I could afford 2 pair...but..I can't especially with the XX3s in grey arecoming out next sat 4/5 and that is $200. If no other shoes were coming down the pike I would of got 2. but I need those XX3s as well.

ugh...the sacrifices you have to do! hahahaa...I am hoping I get my confirmation email today or tomorrow!

does that matter ^

if i can get a other pair for 20 percent off i would..if not im not worried...the only thing im worried about is if eastbay oversold my size because my statusdoesnt say ready to ship yet..and i ordered right away when the info was posted.

What a perfect time for my Ipod to break. Guess I can't get these, I hate being a broke teenager...

so we are out of most good sizes on footaction, footlocker, and eastbay. My local mall doesn't have them yet, and due to the failure of the ATC III, atleast one has announced they will not carry the ATC II. What is a boy to do?

Originally Posted by Nyro 479

how do u guys find it on swoosh??? everytime i search for it nothing comes up...

They removed the picture earlier today. Hopefully they will restock, but they are gone for now.

Just got off the phone with East-bay. The lady said they would most likely be shipped on Monday. And then it will show up as shipped.

lol the lady called them "Air Torch"

Back
Top Bottom