Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

just to let you guys know finishlines won't be recieving them, the style number and color code is not in our system just to clear that up.

got them from PYS today. look great, but the orange looks much more dull than in many of the auction site and internet pics

Just a heads up for Agassi/ATCII fans. we just got these in at Premier Boutique. New Goodfoot Spring/Summer caps and T's. These go with some of the currentATCII shoes and also mimic some of the older 90's Nike gear. Phone orders accepted 408-423-9022 . http://www.premierboutique.com

Goodfoot - Agassi New Era

Goodfoot- Agassi T's

Just copped the hot lavas for $79.99. My first pick up in a looong time (except the spruce/lime 90s which I waited months for)...and I couldn't be happierwith them.

I can't find the information on the original post but are these confirmed coming out as well?

4pnr2w9.jpg

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

wow this thread was on PG 4, bump and still haven't seen the Tarts in Stores.

What? I got mine from classic kicks over 2 weeks ago. And I saw them in Clientele last weekend.

haha...I just picked up the black/lava challenge court "fireball" tee from the myrtle beach nike outlet for 9.99...

people charging 45+...haha

I have both colorways of the ATC II now, but does anyone know use different colored laces?

I think the tart ATC's would look dope with Tart laces. I've searched around online, but don't know of any good website that sells shoelaces

Has anyone put in different colored laces? Pics would be cool. But if someone knows a good website for laces, holla!!!!

these were the original tees, shorts, etcetera released with the ATC II back in 1990

well, there is more, will take some more pics another moment

nice pics^^^^^^^. does any1 know where i can find that you know shirt, in tart colorway, i seen some1 rocking it. it looked nice

Back
Top Bottom