Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Lord have mercy. I need 2 of these ASAP.

*runs to sell off other !$## because I'm a broke dude*

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Another thing. I really hope these are easy to get like the joints from last year were.

not likely.... there's hype, the shoes look good and nobody wanted last years version.....

They should be making there way East in the next week being theyre an April release. West Coast usually gets shoes faster being that the shoes are shipped fromOregon.

Damn was I the only one who was feeling the black tongue?
frown.gif

IMO the black tongue adds a little more sophistication to it since the shoe has so much white.

The black tongue was ok. Unlike the ATC from last year, the alteration didn't destroy the shoe.

That being said...I want the ATC 2s as close to og colorwise as possible.

^ yeah I agree... part of me didn't mind the black tongue (in fact, I quite liked it...), but don't get me wrong, I am, in no way, criticizing thisretro... its well-done...

Originally Posted by donjuan513

They should be making there way East in the next week being theyre an April release. West Coast usually gets shoes faster being that the shoes are shipped from Oregon.

which shoes are shipped from oregon? these? i thought nike's warehouse was in tennessee?

and if thats the case, why did NY and other places get the hot lava 95s b4 the west coast?

Originally Posted by chiggafied

Damn was I the only one who was feeling the black tongue?
frown.gif

IMO the black tongue adds a little more sophistication to it since the shoe has so much white.
I liked the black tongue A LOT. And I usually hate changes to OG colorways. That said, I'm not complaining that it isn't black, either.

These are extra illy either way.

Originally Posted by blco02

five30's pair from the pickup post:

Someone needs to do a side-by-side with the originals- they look almost dead on to me.
well this obviously isnt side by side because i dont have the retro yet but as from i can tell from the photos they are looking dead on. I will takenew photos when i get the retro's but for now here is a photo of my og's that i still had on photobucket, now of course these are old and cracked witha yellow midsole and some bleeding but you can see that all the main focus points of the shoe seem to be point on. http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b249/feelmode/?action=view&current=DSC05543.jpg

a few pairs have already surfaced on the 'bay... interesting to see how much these end up at...

just a heads up from the other tread about these, eastbay has them for pre-order by phone, product #18408181. $106.00 after tax and shipping and they should beheading out around the 27th of this month

Nike really did go out their way on these. From the few peek pics we seen i was doubting but they surely came through this time. Such a drastic change fromlast years ATC. These are looking like retros from the '98-'00 era. Looks like Nike is getting back on the right track for '08.

they really do look nice but in ny these will hit sales.

is it just me or does it look like the midsole will crack or mess up like the atc from last year?

I'm not promoting anyone's auction nor are any of these pictures mine. But here's some more new pics and angles of the ATC II via eBay:

eek.gif
pimp.gif

309376651.jpg

309376670.jpg

Back
Top Bottom