Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

I just backordered from eastbay for $86.00 Shipped. Call in and use coupon code LKS18FM5, with product code 18408181.

I predict HOA Infrared prices for these in the future, same for the structures.
There's tons of hype for these here in the bay.
Don't sleep if you can get them

Got mine from Eastbay with the 20% code also.

See Nike, this is what happens when you actually do a correct retro. I will buy them, unlike the ATC, DT Max, etc, which were so far off from the og's.

Originally Posted by chiggafied

I'm not promoting anyone's auction nor are any of these pictures mine. But here's some more new pics and angles of the ATC II via eBay:

eek.gif
pimp.gif

309376651.jpg

309376670.jpg

and the ogs....

OG
dsc06679.jpg

Retro

my evaluation (nothing new but)

- why the banana form of the shoe?
eyes.gif

- painted white mid sole (make looks them cheap)
eyes.gif

-colors
pimp.gif

- leather looks ok, but "plainer" then the ogs

EDIT:

After a closer look: what happened to the heel?????????
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

will def buy these, they didnt screw it up like the ATC III...really looking forward to have these

I just called eastbay and said give me two purrr, I need two purrr.

No issue with the coupon code.

Any word of how these fit? I hope true to size.

The heel looked so much sleeker on the originals.

That OG is the product of true Nike standards.

IF ANYONE IN NY THINKS THESE ARE HITTING SALES RACKS YOU MUST BE SMOKING CRACK. SERIOUSLY, as someone stated earlier I definitely see these commanding HOAre-sale values in the next 2 years, the colorway, the shoe, the length of time we waited as long as the quality is half way decent I HIGHLY DOUBT that the shoewill hit sales racks, we are in the year 2008, not 1999.

i think they are GR......

wherever you found the ATC from last year, you should find these at the same places....only thing is these will probably sell better than those so don;t waitlike 1 month later...

ill be picking these ONLY if the eastbay coupon works for me later this week or early next....

will gut the laces to a hot lava or all black

Originally Posted by El Bro

I just backordered from eastbay for $86.00 Shipped. Call in and use coupon code LKS18FM5, with product code 18408181.
Co-Sign (and thanks for the coupon code)!

I had these in 8th grade. I can't believe how well these look after Nike did such a horrible job with the other Tech Challenges.

pimp.gif

Now that's what I call a "retro". This is a 2 pair pick-up for me without question.

Now when are these babies gonna start showing up at Footaction, Champs, Footlocker, etc......

Back
Top Bottom