Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Can you guys help me out and tell me how they run. I want to order my girl a pair and she wears 7.5US in womens. Should I go with a 6 mens for her? Thanks inadvance.

Hey,

Ordered from Eastbay this morning. I can't event front or nitpick on these Nike did a good job, I haven't bought two pairs of the same kicks in a verylong time.

- Justin!

So tomorrow's supposedly the day, you guys.

18408181_z.jpg

These still haven't hit stores around the Bay Area yet that I know of. Good thing I made it in time to benefit from the Beastbay discount.

Anyone seen any of the apparel to go with these yet? The "Just Do It" shirt from '07 would have been perfect, but good luck in finding one now.

when you try to order on eastbay, it says the 20% code is excluded but everything is out of stock anyways

Hot Lava, Infrared, Flamingo, etc. unless you are an artist or graphic designer, we should be able to agree that they are all shades of pink. LMAO

I'm on these regardless of what Nike chooses to call the color, but I'm sayin'. The joints are pink. Either you like it or you don't!

roll.gif

Has anyone seen these in an actual store that is not online? I know non-jordans don't have release dates...but when r these supposed to be hitting theshelves (literally)?

they have um at proper. but they dont have just one day. its just they drop around april im guessing eastbay is your best bet.

man, you guys hyped up the shoe too much..... go to easybay and they say "out of stock" on most sizes....didn;t even hit the site people sold out thebackorder already.....hope nobody bought like 50 pairs of one size.

^ PYS prolly did...
i'm just assuming that they didnt order these b/c the last ones flopped but now that we've hyped em up so much i'm sure they'll be on theresoon for like $165 maybe even more
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom