Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Laughing at people posting their tracking updates, haha are you kidding?

I'm not mad or anything, congratulations on getting your shoes and all that, but wow. I could NEVER see myself posting a shipping update of some shoes thatare coming to me, even if it's HEAT. Just doesn't occur to me, but that's just me.

These are serious, I kind of want these more than the ZF95's that dropped, I don't know if that's blasphemous or not. Something about thatinfrared/grey colorway (hot lava, whatever you want to call it) that just does it. Think I'll wait until a deal comes up for me though.

I think dude just wanted a update from some others who ordered to compare with his own tracking and it kinda snowballed from there with everybody (myselfincluded) posting their tracking info. Didn't mean to contribute to wasting any bandwidth, my apologies.

Ummm... I walked into FNL today and bought these for retail. Which is pretty much how I thought it was going to happen, that whole GR thing and all. Hopenobody on here paid e-bay prices.

Originally Posted by 1stand15th

I think dude just wanted a update from some others who ordered to compare with his own tracking and it kinda snowballed from there with everybody (myself included) posting their tracking info. Didn't mean to contribute to wasting any bandwidth, my apologies.

Same goes for me

Originally Posted by brndlyl

Ummm... I walked into FNL today and bought these for retail. Which is pretty much how I thought it was going to happen, that whole GR thing and all. Hope nobody on here paid e-bay prices.

That's what I'm talking about. Getting these for retail is nothing, I could do that anytime. But the last pair I paid at least retail or a littlebit over for was a HOH "exclusive", something that only 1 store in the U.S. would get, and maybe some around the globe. The Techs are fire, but they're not on that level for me.

Has anyone worn these yet...Do they fit true to size. Not trying to change the subject from shipping...but leaving that to Fedex
smile.gif

Originally Posted by brndlyl

Ummm... I walked into FNL today and bought these for retail. Which is pretty much how I thought it was going to happen, that whole GR thing and all. Hope nobody on here paid e-bay prices.

For real? thats good to know... which FNL?

Originally Posted by airtime2751

Has anyone worn these yet...Do they fit true to size. Not trying to change the subject from shipping...but leaving that to Fedex
smile.gif

True to size.

March 31, 2008 9:01 PM Electronic Shipping Info Received PHOENIX, NY *

this mean they are at my PO?

Edit uhh just checked it up on USPS and im guessing that they are being shipped via USPS from PA to my town. Went from FEDEX to USPS. Sorta strange.

^^ no i dont think i just think the info about the package was sent electronicly and they confirmed getting the info. Yours and I will prolly be on the sametruck, im waiting in syracuse and thats pretty much the same as my status

Yeah im from Phoenix, NY. 25 mins north of you in Syracuse. My at home est time also changed from the 5th to the 3rd. So im guessing that it will do the samefor the rest of the orders.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

From my previous picture...
fyz5g2.jpg

im beyond happy that i got my pairs in my hands as i type, and i really have nothing to complain about. But damn the BLACK tongue on the samples is reallynice
pimp.gif

I guess I can waste bandwidth too...I should have mine tomorrow..as the shoes are in the LA center. So I know they are in LA. At least I wont get them onFriday like they estimated. Pretty excited to get these. I will snap pics ASAP!

When are these dropping in stores?

Haven't seen these in the Bay yet.

are these going to turn into air max force 93s and barkley godzillas? restocks everywhere and available everywhere down the road?
Thats what i was thinking.

are these going to turn into air max force 93s and barkley godzillas? restocks everywhere and available everywhere down the road?

Originally Posted by JustintimeX21

All I can say is. For the people that decided to sleep on the Eastbay hook up. Its your fault don't hate that the rest of us are excited that were getting um.

Word.... "You snooze, You Lose"
pimp.gif

yups pys got them cant believe they aint upping the price... its actually less than retail go scoop them up as of now there is a FSR...
hope i get mines soon from eastbay

Yeah, posting your tracking is pretty corny, so is 50 people posting their order confirmation

Cat's acting like the eastbay servers crashed or something, Yall had days to order, it's not that serious

Back
Top Bottom