Air total max uptempo

Originally Posted by BigTy23

I really like these but, they can wait. I've learned my lesson with these recent retro's, they WILL be on sales racks so I'll be patient...
I doubt them hitting the sales racks but it would be nice to get these for 100 or less
ohwell.gif

I really like these but, they can wait. I've learned my lesson with these recent retro's, they WILL be on sales racks so I'll be patient...

Thats what I thought about the griffey's...hope they do tho..

Thats the thing with Nike Retro Basketball, its really hit or miss, i have the same thinking as you but sometimes its hard to see whats gonna sellout and whats gonna sit, i have a feeling these will move depending on nikes dist. If its like pennys and pippens they may sit for awhile, then eventually justdisapear. But if its like Griffs i have a feelin these will be gone.

I LOVE IT! My boy had these with the Dallas Cowboys bubble starter jacket (LMAO, He wasent matching at all but he wanted to rock sooooooooo bad) back in 3rdgrade 1997. These will def. be on my feet whenever they drop! YES!

for real I thought these were droppin in the fall.
any word on the white/blue pair's release date?
How credible is your source?

just like i said in the official thread
put on layaway and will wait till the next 50% EA.......

Yup. These will be at the top of my list come June+++ Please let these be available at finishline!!! 30%off+++

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

6/9???

I heard fall.
me too..damn i just brought a pair of grapes and bred xiii's...so you know im broke..lol but if this is true then im ready..gotta getthese..favorite colorway of this model too

Back
Top Bottom