AIR TRAINER III's set to release for 2009: 7 colorways (updated 4/06/09)

moz-screenshot-2.jpg
nike-air-trainer-3-fire-hydrant-1.jpg
nike-air-trainer-3-fire-hydrant-2.jpg

nike-air-trainer-3-fire-hydrant-3.jpg
nike-air-trainer-3-fire-hydrant-4.jpg

yeah if the blue part was a different shade or someting, they would be better then

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by SiG21

just got my pair, how does everyone wear theirs? i wana find the best look for em

on their feet
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i thought that was how you wear those but i just wasn't sure, thanks sooo much for the clarification.

idiot

New pics from TSG... Wally, if you wanna move these to Page 1, I'll delete these...
nike-air-trainer-iii-3-medicine-ball.jpg
nike-air-trainer-iii-3-medicine-ball-2.jpg
nike-air-trainer-iii-3-medicine-ball-3.jpg
nike-air-trainer-iii-3-medicine-ball-5.jpg
nike-air-trainer-iii-3-medicine-ball-4.jpg

My fave nike's to rock although I'm not too crazy about the quality on this latest round of retros. Be sure you check ebay for some deals on thesethough; scooped up the pair WallyHopp pictured for a great price.

I love air trainer III's but man the midsoles is garbage... does anyone know if these upcoming releases have better midsoles?

Originally Posted by Db0i

I love air trainer III's but man the midsoles is garbage... does anyone know if these upcoming releases have better midsoles?

You mean the cracking? Looking at this pic, doubt it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Db0i

You mean the cracking? Looking at this pic, doubt it
laugh.gif
Mine are already cracking. If the OGs were cracking, then why would retros not crack? It is a known fact that Nike's Retros are worse than theOG.

guess the medicine ball will be releasing anytime now...it's good to see rubber straps instead of those cheap looking plastic that they used on recentreleases

Originally Posted by SinnerP

New pics from TSG... Wally, if you wanna move these to Page 1, I'll delete these...
nike-air-trainer-iii-3-medicine-ball-2.jpg
These should be in stores next week or the week after.

Pocket is gonna hurt after Kobe 4 Finals, Atlantic Pennys & Medicine Balls

Back
Top Bottom