Air Yeezy 2 SoCal Availability

Neo39 is doin a free raffle no purchase needed! Jus need to show up tomorrow with an id and then come back again on saturday for the free raffle!

Originally Posted by rockinkickz

Neo39 is doin a free raffle no purchase needed! Jus need to show up tomorrow with an id and then come back again on saturday for the free raffle!

Good looks fam. Gonna drop by tomorrow. Goodluck!

yup no problem man jus tryin to help people out i want a pair also but unfortunately i cannot get one.. the only way i can get one is either by winning the raffle or paying reseller price for it which is sad

These raffles suck because you can only put you eggs in one basket. Anyone know how to make clones?

Man so what's good. Every place is doing a raffle ? Anyone know about midnight releases ? I'm gonna get in lime at midnight thurs/Friday

HOH south coast said they werent getting them, but the dude I talked didn't seem believable. I'll bug them again tmrw, lol.
blends at the lab said that they will have a raffle and to call back wed/thurs to confirm. any other raffles confirmed?

HOH Lakewood should be getting them. I was there monday and they said to check back Thurs or Fri. They know wasup .Gota do what I gota do

Originally Posted by akaValentino

HOH south coast said they werent getting them, but the dude I talked didn't seem believable. I'll bug them again tmrw, lol.
blends at the lab said that they will have a raffle and to call back wed/thurs to confirm. any other raffles confirmed?
I dont even think any HOH are getting em.

got a raffle at neo 39..dudes were trying to sign up their kids
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

laugh.gif
haha yea i was there too. they probably didn't even know what an id card is.
when did u get there? i was there around 5:10 - 5:20 and line stayed around 15-20 deep.

^ A %#$$+@!# of people went. So many that tomorrow they are only releasing a certain amount of tickets, so i hear.

So far I have raffle entries for Attic, Nice Kicks, Blends, and Beverly HOH. Trying to RSVP for Nike Montalban tomorrow (any news for SM or LA?). Also going to pickup a raffle from NEO39 tomorrow night.

So far I have raffle entries for Attic, Nice Kicks, Blends, and Beverly HOH. Trying to RSVP for Nike Montalban tomorrow (any news for SM or LA?). Also going to pickup a raffle from NEO39 tomorrow night.

Originally Posted by allensoko

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

laugh.gif
haha yea i was there too. they probably didn't even know what an id card is.
when did u get there? i was there around 5:10 - 5:20 and line stayed around 15-20 deep.
got there around 8:30 
peep the kicks wrote:
laugh.gif

Got an estimate as to how many people got tix today?

got there late...there were about 30 -40 heads in front of me 

some lady at neo39 dead #!+ told me she was gonna sell her pair if she wins for quadruple the price...smh. i felt like punching her on her throat for saying that.

Originally Posted by 2dopeboyz

some lady at neo39 dead #!+ told me she was gonna sell her pair if she wins for quadruple the price...smh. i felt like punching her on her throat for saying that.
laugh.gif
 Man the sneaker game is all bad. We got females reselling. PPL need jobs.

Back
Top Bottom