Air Yeezy's where to buy

Originally Posted by T11Time

What up Fanatic....we gotta do this again sometime, just subtract the overnight shhhh and the OD security guard lmao
security guard had me weak
laugh.gif
...but yeah man mos def

I remember going there last Spring with "Badgeman" and "7hills", as I don't frequent there as much since I'm not living on the road anymore. Dudes were like, "Ain't seen you in a while -- good looks coming through." Meant a lot to me that they remembered a customer.

Exactly, I've always had the utmost respect for the guys over at SS. I remember when I went in during the summer, hung around there, came home, logged onNT, and I had a PM from the dude there(might have been ixlost but I can't remember) thanking me for coming through. That's something unheard of.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Just talked to the security guard and other 2 folks there...

Who was the bamma that kissed his shoes at the register @ Richmond location?

nerd.gif

Just FYI -- "campout" in Richmond if you wish on the 2nd, me and my crew will be the 1st to grab black ones. So just putting it out there ahead of time. Lines don't matter.

But Mili Circle should get those...
wink.gif
Hey im a nice humble guy not afraid to ask for a little help in getting the blacks if you and your friends are willing to help, i only got a 26000taxed salary last year and school ate up most of that.

^
You live on Broad/live in Richmond.

You up front.

Any out of towners want it, they can bring it.

That's how I'm rolling. And I'll have Southside peoples out there in cars in the parking lot just in case.

I was supposed to look out for my brother in S. Carolina. He won't miss out on the black jawns...

nobody was at Major? was wondering what the lowest/highest price was and how it went....

Originally Posted by peezy527

nobody was at Major? was wondering what the lowest/highest price was and how it went....

JUST GOT OUT OF SURGERY!!!! I got my Yeezys from MAJOR!

So dig this right... I walks in and was like "Yo... dem yeezy's in a 9!" gets up the the register and was then like "My man you want cash orcharge?"

dude looks my square in my eyeball and says...."Neither give up your arms and legs"
I was taken back by his statement and my puzzled expression did not help my situation. So I replied by "Do what you gotta do... but im leaving with someYeezy's"

To make a long story short... mission successful! I was going to post this in the WDYWT thread but since I had to then sell my Yeezy's to cover mydeductible i figured that I leave it in here

I still look fresh dough
360550062.jpg

Originally Posted by iCan

i had a pretty good day and a half. unexzpected, but pretty good...

left bmore after work and hit fredrick, md. just wanted to see if cats was out there and it was only 7 people...so i decided to hang out for the night; i mean i didnt have any plans so why not?

even tho it was only 7 people physically there there were magically 16 people on the "list"; now i knew for a fact that each store received a case pack of 18, so when they told me the shoes was sold out, all 16 pairs, i knew to verify that info against the allocation. after that found out there was one size 11 left. So now that the unit was solid around 8p, the fun began.

@830p Hit Bushwallers (Irush Pub) for some grub and drinks with some of the crew. Took food back for the guys holding the line down.
@1130p Hit Nola Lounge where DJ Two Teks (Studies own AJ) was spinning. parlayed and had a blast in the spot with some of the line crew.
@230a played the let out and then hit the late night spot across from study where everyone goes for pizza and cuddling (shout out to g from va) lol.
@430a the entertainment still going strong cause all people do in Fredrick is get drunk and act a damn fool.
@5a the sleeping shifts started. seemed like everyone got at least 2-3 hours of warmth in the whip. and an hour holding fort.

doors open up. and for some reason, we line up by way of the list. i didnt agree with it at all, but let big homie play out his general role. i mean if 16 people werent physically in line before I was...why should they go in front of me? but its cool. i keep faith on my side.

3 people left. 2 shoes. 1 dilema. size 9.5 accounted for. size 14 accounted for. my size? who knows. so i inquire to AJ how many pairs they had to sell...he said 17. Well if it was 17 for sale, and the guy behind me (last guy) was the 17th person...something aint right. Come to find out someone stashed a pair in the back (i assume one of the cats that worked there? i dunno) but I praised April (Owner) for doing the double check and she brought out a size 11.5 for the kid to purchase. She said "today is your lucky day!"...little did I know that luck would continue throughout the day...

brb for part II.
ican what up son. Found the pics on Sneakermaniac that dude took.

9.5/11/14

Right before they let everybody in

These dudes were hilarious.

Copped my Yeezy's at Minn Ave, lost some sleep, but I would have done that regardless hittin up a club or loungin with a shortie, and playin retail made itall worthwhile....

Regarding Major, I heard they only sold 7 of the 18 pairs they received and the average auction price was in the $500-550 range... One of my boys stopped bythere after the DTLR release, so this is all according to him... He also told me that one dude that copped the Yeezys got a boot on his whip right across thestreet from Major while the auction was goin on, LOL!

Can't believe the prices these are going for... I passed and decided to pick up 2 pairs of something I really wanted...

i got my pair from out bmore church square ..it was one dude out there in the line that was blowin me but i was talking to some cool dudes that was in the linebehind me.... ...other than that dudes was chillin all night until it was time to go in the store then all the crying started....i didnt get my actual sizetho...got a size smaller and was kinda blown about it until i got home and tried them on and they fit perfect so i was siced again...cuz them joints run big ashell...

lost some sleep, but I would have done that regardless hittin up a club or loungin with a shortie
left bmore after work and hit fredrick, md. just wanted to see if cats was out there and it was only 7 people...so i decided to hang out for the night; i mean i didnt have any plans so why not?

If that's y'all proper way of justifying "camping out" in the your whip, do you.
laugh.gif

Meetings will be held for the blacks, as that colorway will attract more "hood" folks than this hypebeast colorway.

Originally Posted by B Fresco

He also told me that one dude that copped the Yeezys got a boot on his whip right across the street from Major while the auction was goin on, LOL!
That's about $500 in damages right there.
laugh.gif

So a G for some Nikes that were released to the public.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

lost some sleep, but I would have done that regardless hittin up a club or loungin with a shortie

If that's y'all proper way of justifying "camping out" in the your whip, do you.
laugh.gif

Meetings will be held for the blacks, as that colorway will attract more "hood" folks than this hypebeast colorway.

you think that black and pink colorway will bring out the "hood" folks?

Hold on... ALL Pairs were "auctioned" at Major? Huh? Is that legal?? Like a LIVE Auction.....? Damn..

As for the other pics...

I see a young GAME/Allan Houston.....Big Boi from OutKast...Chi Ali/Special Ed and Buck Shot Shorty/Q-Tip......

My homie copped his @ Major. They started the bids at retail, but cats jumped out the gate with 400 and higher on bids.

you think that black and pink colorway will bring out the "hood" folks?

Key color = black. Hoods already buzzing.

Hold on... ALL Pairs were "auctioned" at Major? Huh? Is that legal?? Like a LIVE Auction

I guess that is a tad better than a retailer putting them directly on eBay for $$$, which has been done in the past.

Back
Top Bottom