Air Zoom Flight 95 Already out!!

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

I dont see what was so special about this this back then and i dont see anything special about it now.
160 i hardly agree with what you say, but i feel the same way, i think these are a betta shoe in different colors, but not white and black

although i want these , i don't think it's that serious. i think it's going to be like the orlando penny release. a mad dash at the beginning , theit's whatever.

Maybe its me.......but the toe looks really bulky......and they don't seem to have the sleek sharpness the ogs had.......maybe its the pics....

and wth is $140 retail, Nike is outragous with their prices nowadays.....$200 forces? Come on,....these should be $90 at most.

Originally Posted by jayhawk17

Maybe its me.......but the toe looks really bulky......and they don't seem to have the sleek sharpness the ogs had.......maybe its the pics....

and wth is $140 retail, Nike is outragous with their prices nowadays.....$200 forces? Come on,....these should be $90 at most.
laugh.gif

Do people think before they speak their minds on NT? Why the hell would Nike make these $90? Why would they go lower than the OG price? Do remember,they're in the business of making money.

Something about these screams fake to me. This guy's first post is a link to an ebay auction for a shoe that hasn't released yet. On top of the factthey look extremely off from the original--toe looks bulky, carbon grain looks off, pictures are blurry as anything, and these just do not add up. My opinionthough.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by jayhawk17

laugh.gif

Do people think before they speak their minds on NT? Why the hell would Nike make these $90? Why would they go lower than the OG price? Do remember, they're in the business of making money.
I had a pair of OG's and I dont remember spending $140 for 'em, so I dont see why they'd make them $140 now with no new tech or upgrades.
if they were $140 back in the day.....then wow...I dont know where I got $140 to spend on 1 pair of shoes
eek.gif

$110 back in the day. Remember these at larger chain stores too, like Oshman's (Sports Authority) being on clearance for 59.99.

Do people think before they speak their minds on NT? Why the hell would Nike make these $90? Why would they go lower than the OG price? Do remember, they're in the business of making money.
Yeah......I thought............that from those pics they look like another piece of crap remake........that shouldn't be anywhere near$140.............I can't believe so many people think they look good from those pics.

Why go lower than the og price?...........hmmm....maybe because they used lower quality materials......just a "thought".......

although i want these , i don't think it's that serious. i think it's going to be like the orlando penny release. a mad dash at the beginning , the it's whatever
I think that's the thing with a lot of Nike retros.
Some people will absolultely go crazy over a certain release and others will not.
Each shoe has a different value for everyone.

Hey Duke4005!! You have a first post too!! Don't think that because is my first post here I'm on fake shoes. I don't know why you think shoescan't be out in other place than the States or earlier than the Nike Mass Release date. Remember Mike Bibby wearing foamposites years before re-release??Shoes are manufacturated in Asia, not in the States.

Also, please check the thread with pics of the retro release and you will notice how bulky the toe box is in the retros.

I dont see what was so special about this this back then and i dont see anything special about it now.
I didn't like them when they dropped and I don't like them now .... same goes for the Flight 96's. Call me crazy
ohwell.gif

Remember Mike Bibby wearing foamposites years before re-release??
Huh?

I only remember Bibby wearing Foamposites in the 1997 NCAA Tourney??......10 years ago when they first did release.

Zoom 95's...ahhhh finally they come back!

One of my all time favorite Nike Basketball shoes. Specially the carbon fiber (look) colorway.

I like em but not enough to cop. I'm holdin out for the Penny II's in '08 and the XI/XII pack

they are definitely an asia box. there isn't a visible perforated line where the usual price tag would be.

Back
Top Bottom