Airplane Etiquette $%%...

i HATE when people recline all the way back.. i just blast the fan in their direction..

the way i see it.. if my fan can reach you.. then youve reclined too far back.

Wow that's one of the foulest things I've ever seen. Imagine the breeze the guy next to him to suffer through
sick.gif

Originally Posted by duerr

I can't stand it when people get up and walk up and down the aisles.People acting like 4 year olds on 3 hour flights.
smh.gif

Sit the #+%+ down.
Word
laugh.gif

I never understood people gettin' all salty about the reclined seat thing.

I'll be damned if I gonna sit at a perfect 90 for the whole flight for YOUR comfort.

Originally Posted by KingKong

Alright here's a pic from the flight back home on United. It was some chick who had her leg up for about half the flight.
If she was right behind me, I'd break her leg and ankle. Nobody wants to see or smell your nasty foot on a plane.

Originally Posted by duerr

I can't stand it when people get up and walk up and down the aisles.People acting like 4 year olds on 3 hour flights.
smh.gif
They could be old though and be at risk for bloodclots. I'd rather act like a 4 year old than risk a heart attack for you.

- redeye flights usually when when the lights are off, you sleep, work or read. Not have a full blown conversation with the person next to you.

- if you happen to sit in the aisle, don't get all pissy when the person sitting in the window/aisle get up to use the restroom. once or twice on a 10+ hour flight is ok.

lol after the 3rd post i looked to see the date since the pictures wasnt loading up.
I brought one of my boys with me to dc and nyc last week. Man i was like this dude needs to get some traveling etiquette or just travel more in general. We on the plane and this dude has his EAR BUDS on loud. We get off the plane and dude is just talking extra loud on the phone while we are walking thru the airport. I let a lot slide until we got on the megabus and i had to let dude know he needs to turn his music down since we are on a four hour bus ride. This dude going to tell me did someone complain about the noise. I was like it doesnt matter son its load and you have people around u.

Flying on a companion pass ftw.

Ill get my first class seat next to some business suit head who probably paid around $1200 or his job paid it and indulge in jack and cokes the entire flight.

My biggest pet peeve is the people that hold up the line trying to get their bags in/out of the storage bins.  Dudes almost hit people too and don't say anything
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom