- Joined Feb 15, 2002
On my flight out to Orlando this dude thought it was a good idea to air out his socks using the overhead air conditioner. The +%$$ was nasty.
Airplane Etiquette $%%...
If only they came up with an official list I hope they cant print it out...I'd rather have that than those 35 DutyFree magazines all bunched up infront of you.
Pet peeves when flying:
1. when they take the arm rest - Yes, I want both, I'm selfishflying economy ftl.
2. when it's lights out and you're sleeping - the person next to you decides to turn on the light on his side. I'm very light sensitive
3. crying babies...then again I'd have to deal with that in thefuture too
4. servin' me a gulp of liquid to go with my foodlike seriouslyyou want me to choke?
5. people tryna rush out when they know we'll see each other @ the carousel waiting for our baggages in the end
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now