Airplane Etiquette $%%...

On my flight out to Orlando this dude thought it was a good idea to air out his socks using the overhead air conditioner. The +%$$ was nasty.

roll.gif
roll.gif

my mans got that stuart smalley I'm good enough, smart enough, and gosh darn it people like me hair.

stuart11.jpg

I think the guy is actually beside the dude with the hair he's probably a bit shorter (I could be wrong).

smh.gif
Just straight IGNANT

Airplane Etiquette $%%...
If only they came up with an official list I hope they cant print it out...I'd rather have that than those 35 DutyFree magazines all bunched up infront of you.

Pet peeves when flying:

1. when they take the arm rest - Yes, I want both, I'm selfish
laugh.gif
flying economy ftl.
2. when it's lights out and you're sleeping - the person next to you decides to turn on the light on his side. I'm very light sensitive
3. crying babies
mad.gif
...then again I'd have to deal with that in thefuture too
4. servin' me a gulp of liquid to go with my food
ohwell.gif
like seriouslyyou want me to choke?
5. people tryna rush out when they know we'll see each other @ the carousel waiting for our baggages in the end
smh.gif

Alright here's a pic from the flight back home on United. It was some chick who had her leg up for about half the flight.

I can't stand it when people get up and walk up and down the aisles.People acting like 4 year olds on 3 hour flights.
smh.gif

Sit the #+%+ down.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I would have said something.... BUT you're in an airplane, you can't really risk your life like that, dude could erupt or something
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom