AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunna...i hope ur kidding bc u sound like someone that is either a. A moron or b. A noob with zero style. To have no appreciation for one of the most classic colorways of all time and Nike finally giving us something we can be excited about you say some black and golds are better? Haha c'mon son.
I must be both because I have no appreciation for that LAME *** CLASSIC COLORWAY! There is way more heat coming out in 2013 and these are not on the top TIER list! Sorry! So you can save up all you can for the WEAK *** Royal 1's and buy as many as you want because these are gunna sit! They will be hitting our outlet store the next week after they release lol

I must be both because I have no appreciation for that LAME *** CLASSIC COLORWAY! There is way more heat coming out in 2013 and these are not on the top TIER list! Sorry! So you can save up all you can for the WEAK *** Royal 1's and buy as many as you want because these are gunna sit! They will be hitting our outlet store the next week after they release lol

not that you can't have your own opinion, but why post in this thread if you have no appreciation for it in the first place? get that post count up i guess?

second thing, since you did decide to come in this thread for no apparent reason, i would be interested to know what you consider 'heat/top tier' to be dropping in 2013, that you KNOW of in terms of what those shoes might look like?

The tongue is just like the Banned 1, and so is the bold font of the Nike Air :pimp: Quality should be impeccable

*Banes voice "Let the games begin"*
Thank you based god!
Now we just need a price. How much were the banneds?

Last edited:
not that you can't have your own opinion, but why post in this thread if you have no appreciation for it in the first place? get that post count up i guess?
second thing, since you did decide to come in this thread for no apparent reason, i would be interested to know what you consider 'heat/top tier' to be dropping in 2013, that you KNOW of in terms of what those shoes might look like?
lol for starters Fire Red 5's Confirmed! Plus Grape 5's Confirmed lol PLUS Stealth 5's Confirmed! Not to mention a source of mines from Portland hinted the return of the 8's...Should I keep going?

lol for starters Fire Red 5's Confirmed! Plus Grape 5's Confirmed lol PLUS Stealth 5's Confirmed! Not to mention a source of mines from Portland hinted the return of the 8's...Should I keep going?
We knew of the 8s and 5s for a long time, but none of those are "Confirmed!" cept the Fire Reds. I think may have just "Confirmed!" the Grapes too. The stealths, laneys and 8s are hinted at by highly reputable sources according to websites. Second you dont know how any of those will look since they are no sample pics yet.

:lol: at the excitement over the Stealths. Those things rotted on shelves last time they released

Last edited:

you know what the grape 5's will look like? stealh 5 > black/royal 1 ? any pics of 8's?
how can you compare what you hope a supposed 2013 drop will be to that of at least sample 2013 drop of an og cw...not to mention and og drop that was only retroed once before

We knew of the 8s and 5s for a long time, but none of those are "Confirmed!" cept the Fire Reds. I think may have just "Confirmed!" the Grapes too. The stealths, laneys and 8s are hinted at by highly reputable sources according to websites. Second you dont know how any of those will look since they are no sample pics yet.
:lol: at the excitement over the Stealths. Those things rotted on shelves last time they released

that was really the only point i wanted to make by posing my question to gunna419 and basically wondered why people who claim to have no interest in a shoe click the link to comment on said shoe? waste of their time and rest of us really

Also the SAME guy who gave us that list of POTENTIAL releases also said that the Maroon VIs, Sport Blue VIs, Oreo IVs, Taxi XIIs, French Blue VIIs, and Steel 10s are coming out this year and none of them have. He said the DBs would be the Vs (instead of the IXs) He also stated a few of next years confirmed releases would drop this year. He is spot on for some releases and far off for others. Things change and nothing is confirmed until confirmed by Nike.

Here

Last edited:
Homeboy said STEALTH V's tho
roll.gif

These are gonna sit on shelves but Stealth V's are "top tier/heat."

Comedy at its finest.

Last edited:
I want some Steath AJ 5 with neon yellow / Volt clear outsoles and rubber nettings.
The Wolgreys from 2011 were too boring IMO.

back to the topic:
I will either get the black/royal 1 or Chicago 1s.

Last edited:
There is no way on earth these are gonna sit. They are gonna throw the limited tag on these and they are gonna fly off the shelves like any other highly coveted jordan strictly based on the lack of jumpman on the heal as well as the tongue. INSTANT COP!!

Still haven't explained why you bothered to enter this thread if you don't like this colorway.

He's just vchecking the hype. He wil have a swift change of heart come feb when they throw the QS label on them. Happens every time. 

@sunshineblotters Banneds were $125, but since they were at outlets marked down to $109.99.

Lol the stealth V's being better then the Royal 1's. I had those in HS. They'll receive the same treatment Military IV's got. Sale rack bound.

^ I almost fell outta my chair at work when I read that (Stealth V comment).  Different strokes for different folks.

lol you guys are lame! No one cares about weak a z z one's in my state! They are gonna sit! The only pair people will care about are the Chicago color 1', and about the Stealth V's I bet they will sell faster than the 1's just because of the young people Like I said you guys can have the weak a z z royal ones MY OPINION IS THAT THEY ARE WEAK!

Good news for him. He'll have a pair of shoes that he can buy 3 or 4 weeks later. No hesitation.
Please, Don't get the black/royals. I am sure they wont be enough for the people who want them if they are banned versions.

lol you guys are lame! No one cares about weak a z z one's in my state! They are gonna sit! The only pair people will care about are the Chicago color 1', and about the Stealth V's I bet they will sell faster than the 1's just because of the young people Like I said you guys can have the weak a z z royal ones MY OPINION IS THAT THEY ARE WEAK!

First, you just contradicted yourself. Second, based on the fact alone that Nike Air are on these, they're gonna sell cuz hype (see Banned 1's). Third, young people are motivated by hype/reselling and Stealths have no anticipation. They're not even close to the Military 4's, and theyre sitting still. No hype no buy (see Military 4 & most non OG colorways after 2004). Last, based on the fact you think the Stealth 5's will sell out before these strips you of the little to no credibility you had to begin with.

Last edited:
First, you just contradicted yourself. Second, based on the fact alone that Nike Air are on these, they're gonna sell cuz hype (see Banned 1's). Third, young people are motivated by hype/reselling and Stealths have no anticipation. They're not even close to the Military 4's, and theyre sitting still. No hype no buy (see Military 4 & most non OG colorways after 2004). Last, based on the fact you think the Stealth 5's will sell out before these strips you of the little to no credibility you had to begin with.
Agreed!

I hope the OG White/Red 1's get the same treatment as these, Nike Air, no jumpman anywhere, and nice looking leather.

OG lid box :D

Too much to ask for????

Last edited:
I hope the OG White/Red 1's get the same treatment as these, Nike Air, no jumpman anywhere, and nice looking leather.
OG lid box :D
Too much to ask for????

The white/reds are getting retro treatment next year, the only ones out of the bunch getting it too. They have the jumpman tag, I'm not sure about the jumpman on the heel though.

Apparently, it's too much to ask for :frown:

I've seen a few leaked pics of sample versions that are for next year and they had the NIKE AIR on the tongue and no jumpman on the backs ... Anybody else seen this and can confirm? If not, I'll pass b/c my 2001 pair are still DS and in perfect condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom