AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else frustrated at the beginning of that video, like dude just shut up, and open the f'n box :lol:
Had to fast forward..

:rofl:

Ordering a super early release pair that's not your size. :smh:

It's his money so I can't knock him for that. If I was ever to order a early release for a steep price, best believe I'm going to order my size. I assume their destined for a display case?

They do look good in the video though.

Last edited:
I heard these will be limited (QS) with the Nike Air and Bred 1's will release too with the Nike Air in January 2013. It's a VERY trustworthy source because he told me months ago about the Thunder IVs and the White/Red Is (before any info on blogs)

I heard these will be limited (QS) with the Nike Air and Bred 1's will release too with the Nike Air in January 2013. It's a VERY trustworthy source because he told me months ago about the Thunder IVs and the White/Red Is (before any info on blogs)

News about the Blk/Blues & Chicago 1's been out for many months. I highly doubt the b/reds will drop. If they do JB is butchering the **** outta em

I hope this is true, and they release the Black/Red as well.

But I hope the limited rumor is not true.

Last edited:
These being limited?
LL

News about the Blk/Blues & Chicago 1's been out for many months. I highly doubt the b/reds will drop. If they do JB is butchering the **** outta em

hah yeah...unfortunately the bred I has been utterly butchered. Hopefully they give that colorway a little break.

Don't say that, they might hear you.
I couldnt get my banneds so I would love for all three to drop, though I will skip out on the Chicagos
hah yeah...unfortunately the bred I has been utterly butchered. Hopefully they give that colorway a little break.
There were the Banneds, that were limited to 9,000 pairs and the Bulls/Celtics that were low quality. I am welcoming a more plentiful high quality version. Dont care what anyone else says.

Butchering the colorway? The whole silhouette has been butchered. :lol:

Last edited:
i had these in 2001, i beat them to the ground and i payed $110 for them to find out they were about $80 in other stores :lol: :smh:

My pockets won't be recovering after Christmas.

The beginning of the next year (first 3 months) is gonna be gem packed!

6tlsg4.png

:wow:

Remember this pic?:

What I think JB will do:

They release two versions of all 1's, one "Established 1985" with the Jumpman, and one "Since 1985" with the Nike Air (that would explain why we've seen Royals with Nike Air and White/Reds with the Jumpman).

I guess they'll make the Jumpman versions a GR and the Nike Air versions limited. 

Of course I'm not sure about this, just some thinking.

6tlsg4.png

:wow:
Unless they announce something new i just want the ones. Only 3 non OG IIIs that I like so far and the new one doesnt seem impressive. I just want the Is

Remember this pic?:

What I think JB will do:
They release two versions of all 1's, one "Established 1985" with the Jumpman, and one "Since 1985" with the Nike Air (that would explain why we've seen Royals with Nike Air and White/Reds with the Jumpman).
I guess they'll make the Jumpman versions a GR and the Nike Air versions limited. 

Of course I'm not sure about this, just some thinking.
I cannot wait! I will have a couple pairs of nike air! Next year will be rough on the pockets, but nice for the closet!! :D

If JB comes up with some limited BS to release these I'm throwing in the towel for good. I haven't copped any release since BC3's last black friday because I'm just not with the nonsense they continue to push. Limiting these makes zero sense, tired of playing games :smh:

If JB comes up with some limited BS to release these I'm throwing in the towel for good. I haven't copped any release since BC3's last black friday because I'm just not with the nonsense they continue to push. Limiting these makes zero sense, tired of playing games :smh:

If you understand business and marketing, specifically quickstrike marketing, it makes a lot of sense from a business standpoint. Why do you think LV, Givenchy, Dior, etc can charge hundreds and thousands for clothes and shoes? Cuz its exclusive. It works very well to keep fashion brands alive since they tend to reach the maturity and decline stages of the business cycle faster.

I completely understand the business aspect of it. Less supply, increased price. But I'm just not with it, I want these shoes but I refuse to play these marketing games. Like I said in the previous post if these are limited I'm not even wasting my time, it's about time I move on from jordan brand anyway.

6tlsg4.png

eek.gif
Unless they announce something new i just want the ones. Only 3 non OG IIIs that I like so far and the new one doesnt seem impressive. I just want the Is
nothing here impresses me since i have da XIII's from da CDPs, da 2006 fire reds basically DS, and XIII's from 2004 wit da 3m reflectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom