AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pockets won't be recovering after Christmas.
The beginning of the next year (first 3 months) is gonna be gem packed!
6tlsg4.png

:wow:

He got games will be a birthday present for myself. Why aren't the royal 1s on the February chart though?
yea where did this list come from and why arent the royals on it.

if the 13s fire red 5s and royals all come out in the first months ill be able to chill til december and retire with them columbias

yea where did this list come from and why arent the royals on it.
if the 13s fire red 5s and royals all come out in the first months ill be able to chill til december and retire with them columbias

What about the 8s and 3s lol

Wish this was the high version rather than the mids. Call me fruity but they still look good with denims.

nothing here impresses me since i have da XIII's from da CDPs, da 2006 fire reds basically DS, and XIII's from 2004 wit da 3m reflectors

By "Fire Red V's", they're referring to the Playoff V's that were in the CDP.

Last edited:
so happy these are coming back out. even pairs thats not ds or vnds sell for rape prices :smh:.

we let this thread go? i mean seriously besides the recent Black/red XIs these are the only shoes im excited about, anyone else? i mean the ease of purchase should be another factor on how great these will be.

Seen a dude in a pair of '01s. Can't wait til these drop. They look nicer without the mesh tongue IMO.

Think Frank Ocean had these on for the SNL performance. Looking forward to them. My 01's are beat to ****. Actually climbed a mountain in them in Alaska!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom