AJ 1 Laser Brue, Blk, Wht, how rare?????

^^^^ Like the shoes but.... that's an awesome avatar hehe!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

These are a UK Exclusive Quai 54 Air Jordan 1 Retro. Part of the Ruff & Tuff Pack, this was first mentioned briefly in the last SC mag by Gentry, theJordan one.

The Ruff & Tuff Pack is this years "Wine & Grind" Pack

Its been mentioned they are UK/EU exclusives, maybe not the UK but France since the Quai tourny is held in France.
Pretty nice shoe, kinda reminds me of the Doernbechers without the see through side panels.

I NEED THESE ASAP .... ANYONE THAT CAN HELP ME OUT ..... HOLLA AT ME ASAP .

People like them because there so called "Limited" if they were a general release ya'll would be saying that these are "Horriable" orsaying that these are "Trash". People are "Hypebeasts" and don't even know it.
ohwell.gif

I picked these up not really knowing a lot about them. Pictures don't do them justice at all in my opinion!

blue1-1.JPG

blue1-2.JPG

blue1-3.JPG

blue1-4.JPG

Is that what they are then? an EU exclusive? If anyone wants anymore pics of them or anything, let me know!

need to get my hands on an 11. loving the gtown kente in the clearer pics. Where in the EU are these available?

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

need to get my hands on an 11. loving the gtown kente in the clearer pics. Where in the EU are these available?

i think only paris france.somebody correct me if im wrong

Originally Posted by cobrab19

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

i think only paris france.somebody correct me if im wrong

footlocker in paris i heard.theres 1 pair on ebay size 8.5 with a buy it now of $1200!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Those shoes are european exclusive made for the jordan brand sponsored b-ball tournament called quai 54, there is about 4000 of these shoes made, and you canonly cop them in europe, so those who need a hook up get at me!!

I bought them at footlocker in AMSTERDAM, close to Central Station, only 12 pair in this location, but now probably 2-4 left, cuz not many of Jordan'sFreak like us...

Back
Top Bottom