AJ 2010? what's the word?

the aj23's were the last I bought and that was a waste of money. Let me know your thoughts on the newest aj/ thanks!!

Originally Posted by hminer

the aj23's were the last I bought and that was a waste of money. Let me know your thoughts on the newest aj/ thanks!!
23s were a waste of money? Yeah, stay away from these I guess. 23 were performance monsters.

Seen mixed reviews.

After reading the review on SC, they seemed like a can't miss.

But check out other reviews online, not everyone thinks they're amazing.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by hminer

23s were a waste of money? Yeah, stay away from these I guess. 23 were performance monsters.
they were ok except for the fact that i bleed in these shoes like 3 times?!? they rubbed the hell out of my pinky toe, and when they didn't they were still just ok. I mean they're not kobe's or anything...

The separation of the toebox to the shoe really makes this shoe a beast in performance. It forms well to your foot and it flexes at just the right point. I personally LOVE the 2010 for playing ball on the court. Seems like they really stepped it up in terms of performance from the XX3. I don't know how the 2K9 felt because I refused to acknowledge it as an Air Jordan.

I didn't have the bleeding problem, but the shoe did feel a little narrow. As does most J's nowadays. (Except for AJ V-VIII). I use these in my rotation with the Kobe V's. GREAT shoe.

Have to agree with Zero 0123. I second the motion.

And mind you, I'm flat footed and did not experience any discomfort with the shoes. Really content with the 2010s. Solid shoe!

Will get another pair when they go on sale.

And mind you, I'm flat footed and did not experience any discomfort with the shoes. Really content with the 2010s. Solid shoe!

I copped the black/University Blue's and I love em...the patent leather toebox is sexy as hell. Also, A very comfortable shoe. Dwayne Wade also stands behind (or IN) these shoes. I guess a lot of work went into the function and design of these shoes...watch the videos on jumpman23.com about the 2010. They explain it all.

http://www.nike.com/jumpman23/aj2010/index.html

Just played in my charcoals last night for the first time.... And I love em.
I have an opposite opinion on the 23's, I thought they were amazing!
I did get the toe rub you described but once broken in they were beasts..
Great cushioning, ankle support, flexibility...My only gripe is that they were
a bit heavy until I got used to the weight. LOVED them, and I love the 2010
just as much....Fit is great, cushioning feels a bit firmer than the 23's to me but
I like that... Only thing buggin me is I got some rub on the back of my ankle
even with higher cut socks, and the toe box felt abit narrow at first.. The more
I break em in the better these get though. I've been walkin around in em all
day and they are just molding to my foot beautifully! Highly recommended if your
looking for a high performance hoop shoe from Jordan Brand.

^
good looking out on the review..

I have to find out for myself..

I will copped me a pair to ball in..

Back
Top Bottom