AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

honestly, i aint even mad. seeing these reseller prices at 225 is reassuring. be able to cop for next to retail by the time the 5s come out. all these resellers will be scramblin to get their funds back up. (usually) happens every release. glad to know its the case with these. still would like to get em for retail right now though. lol
This.

Struck out on NDC, went to NTNY to pickup my RSVP sz 11. Smooth in and out in less than 5 min. Shout out to the 2 on NT that helped me out on the RSVP. Overall i really like the shoe. Yes no 3M but the red is close enough to the red on the OG and 04. The OG and 04 are True red these are Varsity red. They have been welcomed to the family.
Wow look how disgusting those re-retored 13's are... looks like they were colored in with a marker
mean.gif

Last edited:
The hype was most definitely real for these. Ninjas was trying cut when they saw 40 people lined up for 25 pair. I wasn't having it though. Only me n two girls spoke up. Lol People is some punk nowadays. We held our spot while everyone else just accepted it and took the L. Not me though. Lol
Dudes are straight lame now adays. I see it all the time. Just let dudes walk right in front of them like it's nothing. I just shake my damn head. Glad you spoke up for yourself fam. I'm satisfied with my pick up this morning. I was in and out like a thirsty ***** on a fat b*tch LOL.

finishline in culver city/flossangeles, said they were getting their pairs in store next week...ne1 able to confirm, or was Darren shoveling something my way?

I don't think FNL will be up with in the next couple hours. These just ridiculous that noone at all in NT has got through them yet.

Hard to believe FNL still has a FSR as they continue tweet. Ready to go about with the rest of my day. The most frustrating release ever for me.

Back
Top Bottom