AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Im pretty sure he was just kidding
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Resellers on these type of releases are just plain stupid. Lurking on twitter, standing in lines, lurking on NT, and so on is too much to be going through for $50-80 profit. I don't know about yall, but it aint that serious to me...
If they put that kind of Time and Dedication in something that could turn a "Real" profit, these geniuses could be at the top of the food chain. I like them where there at, out of my way. 

i was able to pick up a pair i do enjoy them. The best thing about living in small cities is don't have to really fight to get a pair. 

yeah, that purple/red hue on the uppers is what really pisses me off...
I was actually driving to the mall this morning but the more I thought about it, the angrier I got. ended up making a u-turn and went to IHOP.

If they put that kind of Time and Dedication in something that could turn a "Real" profit, these geniuses could be at the top of the food chain. I like them where there at, out of my way. 

Completely agree.. These kids just want to be associated with the shoe game but can't afford it.. After tax financial profit 35$ probably.. Economical profit ($35).. They put real estate sale effort into this.. Time is money rookies.

I have both the 2013 and the 2004 in my hand... would of been dope to have the 3m but come on..... people that are passing are going to regret it later...my two pairs i got of the 2013 has very minor excess glue...Very happy with the pickup

Yeah people on NT just need something to complain about.
I wish they had 3M but Im still happy with them.
I bet most of the people talking trash about them couldnt get a pair.

how the hell is EB still messed up??....lucky i'm sick just laying in bed today or I'd be really pissed. At least give us some concrete time...hell even if its tomorrow, just tell us.

Everyone that didn't get a pair be patient.  If the bred 11's keep getting restocked I'm sure these will too.  

Just a connect hopefully he come thru if not, oh well... Im sure once the hype wears off ppl will still be able to cop.

I haven't owned a pair of 13's in 14 years. But my gahd. These 04's feel like heaven. And they're relatively light compared to 9's and 11's (only sneakers i have laying around at the time). Money well spent. Well I'm out for the count until the Grapes (doubt it) and the Playoffs/Aqua 8's.

Back
Top Bottom