AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Everyone wants to just sit at home and order them......... Just get up and go to the store, they have them there...... :smh:  Alot of people make things way harder than it should be.....

Wish I was in your area then. Everything around me sells out INSTANTLY. Demographics

Btw, Eastbay made this release far more crazy and hyped than they need too.

Last edited:
Everyone wants to just sit at home and order them......... Just get up and go to the store, they have them there...... :smh:  Alot of people make things way harder than it should be.....
That's a good one. Not sure where you live, but these are long gone where i'm at. Dudes will line up 100 deep or more at just one store for any retro jordan.

Last edited:
LOL...the whole point of the mobile link is to bypass the FNL countdown timer page. There is absolutely no purpose in posting a mobile link to eastbay, footlocker or anywhere else  
laugh.gif

Sad. What happened to their advanced notice?

Can't get in any of their sites either. How frustrating this release has been for my favorite J's ever.

Just because in your area thats the case... There are other parts of the country that aren't the same way....

Last edited:
Just keep trying to add to cart guys.  I literally clicked on Add to Cart for about 30 seconds just now and was able to grab a pair.

fam you couldnt be further OFF..these flew everywhere around me

& i wouldnt even need to deal with this bs if i did get ****** over by Nike Chicago on RD for my sz 12

Yeah boy. Just got a sz 9.5
Was clicking a lot on the sz 10 then clicked on the 9.5 and it went through.

Had a pair in my cart, I am from Toronto.  The international surcharge didn't make it worth it for me.  $260 total after everything.  I will wait for a local spot I know is restocking.

Patience is virtue!!! Just click away!!! i just got my 11.5 from FA after striking out on FNL twice and NDC on release date. Good Luck Fam

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom