AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Eastbay@Eastbay

@J_DUB415 We wanted to re-launch this shoe as fast as we could. We regret that we were not able to provide more advanced notice. #Eastbay
Eastbay is scum 
laugh.gif

I'm glad with my Reignman pick-ups for the day. I guess i really lucked out winning the raffle for these 13's eh? Saved me a headache and a half. You guys think JB will be following this release pattern from now till end of the year?

Just checked the boards to see what was poppin' and noticed I missed an opportunity to secure a second pair. No size nines, 
mean.gif

Silver lining time: I managed to secure a pair for my wife. I'm giving her these 13s as a gift for her promotion she just earned at her job (while also buying some security for future spurges I intend to make down the line).  

Wouldn't have known if I didn't check NT. Props to the posters on here.  
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Ok i i GOTTA do the typical noob question... i havent ordered from FootAction,Eastbay,FinishLine etc in a while when will they ship the order i JUST made? :lol:

Finally got my pair from Eastbay. Pulled it off from their mobile site. Now I can chill since this pair was for my homie.

Just for ****s and gigs I tried to order and sure enough got my 10.5. Couldn't believe it. The trick was to keep hitting the "add to cart" button until it finally took me to the shopping cart page. Hope everyone else was able to get their pairs.

Back
Top Bottom