AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

WHOAAAAAA

Just got another pair from eastbay. Just kept hitting add to cart and it did.Both of my shoes are a sz 9.5.. Funny thing is that After the first purchase, eastbay wouldnt let me do another purchase and I used SAFARI.

SO I had used firefox and got through. Both sz 9.5 and Im a 10.

Im so happy.

damn, just got thru on eastbay for my pair!

first time in a long while...I love this random drop :lol:

fam you couldnt be further OFF..these flew everywhere around me

& i wouldnt even need to deal with this bs if i did get ****** over by Nike Chicago on RD for my sz 12
My bad, thats crazy... Im in Kansas City, MO, and we usually sell out of everything and have lines for BS, my boy copped yesterday and was able to pick from 6 diff pairs of 10.5..... Then we went to anoter mall and all 4 of the shoe stores still had close to a FSR.....

LOL...the whole point of the mobile link is to bypass the FNL countdown timer page. There is absolutely no purpose in posting a mobile link to eastbay, footlocker or anywhere else  
laugh.gif
what exactly are you trying to say?

you get thru a whole lot smoother than on a computer..
Why post that link 15 minutes after the fact? lol
because some people are still getting thru.

ive been able to add pairs to cart on the mobile to test it out...

Last edited:
Ok I love Eastbay again! Scored pairs for me & the bro! Shoutouts to the random release or it probably would've been a whole lot more salty posts up on here lol

Thanks for the encouraging words guys.  Tried for 20 mins on the computer and it kept on timing out.  Went to the phone and just keep on pressing add for 5 mins and finally got a 10.5.  Keep on pressing the ADD!!!!

This is a lot better than waking up at 4:30am to get ready to buy shoes. I have more patience in afternoon anyways.

Just for ****s and gigs I tried to order and sure enough got my 10.5. Couldn't believe it. The trick was to keep hitting the "add to cart" button until it finally took me to the shopping cart page. Hope everyone else was able to get their pairs.

haha ill be honest, i was doing the same thing. i already got my orders shipped from finish line yesterday and i was thinking, hmmm i should practice ordering from eastbay and see if its even possible anymore. got through after 4 minutes of clicking add ot cart then released them. "we talkin bout practice??"

btw - people are pissed at eastbay on twitter, really letting them have it for not announcing date and time.

You guys just keep clicking. I was able to add to cart on Eastbay again for a 10. Just to see what happens

its alot smoother to use the mobile link on your home computer..

faster to type your info and also just keep clicking add to cart..

Any chance my order can get cancelled? Or once I got the confirmation I'm golden? Never bought retros online before.

Just got through on a 10.5 and have an 11 in my cart now. Don't give up, it will go through eventually.

Broke them out today. couldn't wait any longer. I took a closer look and I take back saying that the quality was alright. I found loose stitching excess glue and a random piece of the red suede thay wasn't cut off. Anyway, that played a big part of me unDSing them.

I'll uoload a pic later because its not working from my ohone right now. but this "faux 3m" does give a small flashout when pics are taken. Idc about thay though ive always liked this shoe and I regret selling my old pair.

Finally was able to place a order after repeatedly clicking for 10 min , no joke :lol:

Back
Top Bottom