AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

LOL Im about to check out on a sz 10 on footlocker.com

Already got 2 pairs so Im gonna leave these there.

First time I EVER place a order online . Is there a possibility that my order might get cancelled ?

Last edited:
Just playing around on Champs and added another size 13 to my cart. Immediately removed it. 3 pair in one day is too many lol. Keep trying and you will get them.

Just got an 8.5 for my cousin off FTL along with my 11.5 from FA

Last edited:
First time I EVER place a order online . Is there a possibility that my order might get cancelled ?
It's possible at FNL, happens all the time. Have yet to hear of an instance where an order confirmation for FTL/Eastbay/Champs/FTA has been cancelled. Their inventory system is better managed than FNL. I think you're ok.

Anyone need an sz 11?

I'm about to checkout on pair #2 and I'm thinking better of it
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Guess it was meant to be. Saw that Eastbay finally posted the 13s an hour ago, too bad i was stuck working. just went on my lunch break and tried to get a pair and was able to add my size 9 and check out. called Eastbay since my thank you for order page showed no item, but the rep assured me that my order went through. glad i won't have to pay resale price for these. was about to drop $230. still though gotta wait til the ship confirmation til i'm in the clear.

Well I already received an order confirmation e-mail but the status on my order says "waiting on approval"
There's still a chance of cancellation at that point. Once it's "approved" or order status is complete, you should be golden.

they have alot of these you can still add size wont understand how people still wont have one pair

Back
Top Bottom