AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

i cant imagine anyone wearing the shoes with the sticker still intact.. granted it will be covered anyway when wearing jeans or pants. let me find out dudes rocking the 17s with the "peel off" sticker..
Seen that too! Ppl in the south with do some crazy *****

You guys take the plastic sticker off the bubble right? Lol
I do. I'm not going for that New Era looks where they keep the stickers on. Take the sticker off and look fresh guys
nthat.gif

As someone pointed out earlier, these shoes are MAD comfortable! I'm thinking about using these as my '13 summer balling pair, do these have the double zoom air or just one?

13s have always been very comfy. But my 04s are more comfortable than these. There's way more padding than these new ones

XIIIs are one of the most comfortable Air Jordans which is why is one my favorite.

i cant imagine anyone wearing the shoes with the sticker still intact.. granted it will be covered anyway when wearing jeans or pants. let me find out dudes rocking the 17s with the "peel off" sticker..

Haha just wondering what most people are doing.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I forgot to take mine off yesterday when I wore them to work. I didnt notice until I got home because my jeans covered them up. 

Ordered mine through Ebay  day before yesterday. Got a confirmation and looks like they are printing my shipping Label. Fingers crossed. I ordered the Air max 1 Pimento  too same day. Can wait!

I do. I'm not going for that New Era looks where they keep the stickers on. Take the sticker off and look fresh guys :nthat:

I actually prefer rocking my New Era's with the sticker on because I think it looks better.   
To each their own. Sure its a cool looking sticker, but to me its like wearing a pair of pants with that strip showing your size on the leg.

Last edited:
Eastbay handled the re-release of these so poorly. They said they would tweet when they were gonna re-release but never did, then did it in the middle of the day :smh:

I actually prefer rocking my New Era's with the sticker on because I think it looks better.   
i used to rock my new eras sans the size sticker but i learned the hardway that those stickers leave a residue(not visible to the naked eye) and overtime dust and dirt will cling to it and b visible on the cap especially on the lighter colors so i just ended just leaving it their, on top of that its also an indicator of authenticity. there are a lot of fakes out there without that sticker i dont buy

Eastbay handled the re-release of these so poorly. They said they would tweet when they were gonna re-release but never did, then did it in the middle of the day :smh:

if you follow them you did get a tweet & if im not mistaken kicksdeals posted it too..SO regardless the time of day, if you were paying attention you couldve secured multiple pairs easily, even after a hr n 1/2 after they were up because sizes were slowly added until they were gone

Last edited:
almost missed that eastbay tweet. had just gotten home from work , logged on just to see if there was any info. They posted "the tweet" 48 seconds before i logged in. I was pretty shocked. Grabbed 2 laptops 1 ipad and a celly and started clicking add to cart on 4 diff websites. there was hardly any traffic at all it seemed like. within 15 min i had 3 pairs.

Kinda glad they did the phantom release. Wouldnt be if i had missed it though.

Last edited:
After about 20 mins of trying to get a pair myself I was able to get my second pair for my brother in a min and then I tried one more just too see, and then 3 more for the homies, eastbay really siced me. Never have they came through for me like this, I'm glad we all don't have to pay for reseller prices:smokin

almost missed that eastbay tweet. had just gotten home from work , logged on just to see if there was any info. They posted "the tweet" 48 seconds before i logged in. I was pretty shocked. Grabbed 2 laptops 1 ipad and a celly and started clicking add to cart on 4 diff websites. there was hardly any traffic at all it seemed like. within 15 min i had 3 pairs.

Kinda glad they did Kinda glad they did the phantom release. Wouldnt be if i had missed it though. phantom release. Wouldnt be if i had missed it though.

This is the only issue anyone has... i wouldnt have cared regardless of the side of the fence i ended up on, but others are pissed

Back
Top Bottom