AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

anybody that lives in NYC footaction in Downtown brooklyn still got pairs of the 13s. the only size i know they have is a 9 tho

Last edited:
How is the comfort on these? Have a chance to buy a decent price, but would be using for hoop/beater because I'm not a fan of the no 3M factor. Last XII I owned was the 2011 Playoff and they were crazy comfy.

81fb2285_2013-01-13_01-13-51_661.jpeg

Yeah I love the 13's so I got like 4 pair.... I might just sell this extra pair I got!

Last edited:
How is the comfort on these? Have a chance to buy a decent price, but would be using for hoop/beater because I'm not a fan of the no 3M factor. Last XII I owned was the 2011 Playoff and they were crazy comfy.

Very comfy

[ATTACHMENT=1897]2013-01-13_01-13-51_661.jpg (1,396k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Yeah I love the 13's so I got like 4 pair.... I might just sell this extra pair I got!

Yeah i had 3 for myself.... ended up selling one, currently wearing one as a everyday,& have the last to stock

dont use these to ball in unless you don't care about destroying them.. they are terrible quality lol.. Im still doing it but if I knew how quick they'd fall apart I wouldn't have done it

Can anyone tell me how do these Bred 13s fit compared to the Playoff 13s? I'm buying a pair of Playoff 13s off someone, but I got my true to size for the Bred 13s this year and they fit good so I was wondering if I bought the Playoff 13s in my true to size would it be a similar fit? Thanks any help would be appreciated.

Can anyone tell me how do these Bred 13s fit compared to the Playoff 13s? I'm buying a pair of Playoff 13s off someone, but I got my true to size for the Bred 13s this year and they fit good so I was wondering if I bought the Playoff 13s in my true to size would it be a similar fit? Thanks any help would be appreciated.
Pretty much the same size. No crazy difference between the 2.

Thanks for the help. REPPED. I'm trading my thunder 4s for playoff 13s. You think that's a good trade?

The 2011 Playoff XIII is a great sneaker. Like damn pillows on your feet, super comfy. I actually found them to fit 1/2 size big, but everyone's feet are different. Good trade if you ask me.

Last edited:
Thanks for the help. REPPED. I'm trading my thunder 4s for playoff 13s. You think that's a good trade?

13's are my favorite Jordan's of all. So I'm partial to them. Ha...but the Playoff 13's are by far my favorite. The quality is nice and the black leather with the black suede is hot to me. I don't think you would regret that trade, but do what makes you happy.

The 2011 Playoff XIII is a great sneaker. Like damn pillows on your feet, super comfy. I actually found them to fit 1/2 size big, but everyone's feet are different. Good trade if you ask me.
How did your 2011 playoff 13s fit compared to the 2013 bred 13s? Identical? Cause some said the bred 13s fit .5 big as well. 

How did your 2011 playoff 13s fit compared to the 2013 bred 13s? Identical? Cause some said the bred 13s fit .5 big as well. 

My 2010 Flints and 2011 Playoffs fit exactly the same. Even my white/red lows fit .5 size big. My true size is 11.5 but I wore an 11 for all three of those. I don't have the Breds but I'm guessing the mold is pretty much the same as the 2010-2011 releases.

i wear an 11.5 in pretty much everything and the 11.5 BRED XIII are .5 too big. I dont know what to do, it feels funny cuz they're a hair loose.

i put the 2013s up next to my 04s and my OGs. The red on the 2013s is fairly close to the shade of red on the 04s, but the 2013s looks damn near pink compared to the true red on the OGs.

wish i could figure out a way to darken the red on these a shade or two...

Back
Top Bottom