AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I finally got a pair today. Thank you Jesus. I've always wanted a pair of the bred color way. It reminds me of the black and white pair I had playing basketball @ the USC Trojan gym during my College days. Happy lucky lovem!!!!

In honor of the last day of the football playoffs. Decided to rock the Playoff 13's.

LOL everybody probably preparing for the game, LOL was struggling to get this shoe when it came out, now it looks like nobody wants the restock

Today is why I'm not sweating the release calendar this year. They've saturated the market with retro releases but aren't putting full stock out on day one in most cases. For every Fire Red V there's going to be 3 or 4 more of releases like this. Basically if you want a shoe that's not some incredibly limited release, be patient and you'll find it for retail at some point this year if you strike out on release day.

Last edited:
Today is why I'm not sweating the release calendar this year. They've saturated the market with retro releases but aren't putting full stock out on day one in most cases. For every Fire Red V there's going to be 3 or 4 more of releases like this. Basically if you want a shoe that's not some incredibly limited release, be patient and you'll find it for retail at some point this year if you strike out on release day.
I would agree but am still lookin to get a second pair of chicago 1s and nuthin.

Well it's not even been a full month on those. I still think we'll see another release on the 1's, but 1's are also one of the worst selling (and least profitable) models in the series. By all accounts the Chicago 1's didn't even get a regular size GR treatment. That said I picked up a pair locally for $20 over retail 2 weekends ago. You'll find a pair.

Yeah these are sitting on the restock probably because its Super Bowl Sunday, my store ran out of foamposites though.... Anyway I went and tried on  a pair and I just wasn't feeling it. The pairs at my store at least had some flaws though. The display had glue on the red suede and the color of the black leather dye got on the suede as well. No pictures thought because one of the guys there was watching me as I looked at the pair.

LOL everybody probably preparing for the game, LOL was struggling to get this shoe when it came out, now it looks like nobody wants the restock
So true...it went from store aren't getting a lot of them, only 1 case, limited pairs, etc on release day. To......basically these just sitting on shelves now that they restocked. I know 3 malls that still got them just sitting there smh.

Last edited:
Well that's great news for those trying to still get a pair. I wish they'd give the same treatment to the WC3s, lol.

Yea these are still sitting here even in NYC. After HOH sold out of the foams everyone left. The stealths were a true limited release, even more limited on this restock.

any pics

i remember i got cough in a sun shower with my OG flint blue's the swede has never been the same to this day
I used a blow dryer to dry them off came out good last night before I put them back in the box. When I get home after this pathetic excuse of a Super Bowl I'll check them out and post pics. 

Back
Top Bottom