AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Being this restock is only in store, it doesnt surprise me they're still sittin around.
Outside of NT and the like, very few people in the grand scheme of things were even aware of this. "On to the next one.." is really how it is for the vast majority out there. Time was on our side for this too given the short notice.

people in houston go hard for 13s so I wouldn't be surprised if they're gone but I also wouldn't be surprised if they're still there due to people not knowing

people in houston go hard for 13s so I wouldn't be surprised if they're gone but I also wouldn't be surprised if they're still there due to people not knowing
they must not be going hard if they still in the stores. LA people go hard for everything. Even the fire 5s sold out.

Thought I'd toss up a side by side comparison: 2013 on the left, '98 OG on the right. Sure, the red is a little deeper and the leather is a little better (not drastically), but outside of the 3M difference I find it to be a pretty accurate retro. Most XIII come out well though. Not one JB usually butchers.

Last edited:
I went into the mall today not knowing they had a restock and bought two pairs. A size 10 for my brother and a size 13. They still had a lot of them left.

^^ Just called the Serramonte Footaction and they still have breds 13's left... anyone

650-992-8220

Don't know the sizes or whether they'll accept phone orders but feel free to try...

Wore mines sunday and very comfy :smokin

^^ Just called the Serramonte Footaction and they still have breds 13's left... anyone

650-992-8220

Don't know the sizes or whether they'll accept phone orders but feel free to try...

Wore mines sunday and very comfy :smokin

Called Serramonte Footlocker as well

(650) 994-8161

They seem to have extra pairs along with footaction quoted above :smokin

P.S: I don't know if they do phone orders but they do have some pairs left feel free to call em

Last edited:
House of Hoops still has a couple sizes left after Sunday's restock.

They have my size.

I'm so tempted to cop, seeing how I can't find an 04 version in my size (in good condition).

We'll see by this Friday.

Just snatched a size 12 from Glendale, Cali Foot Locker. Said they still have about 5 pairs left.

Peace.

are there only 3 jordan 13's releasing this year ?

There's another colorway that is dropping that looks like the playoffs a little bit, but with a yellow sole and grey suede to compliment the black leather and tongue. Other than those four, I don't believe any are rumored. Flints, Chicagos and Playoffs have all dropped in the past three years, so there's really no OG colorways left to retro at the moment and those squadron blues are a nice reminder of why we're probably better off:rofl:

There's another colorway that is dropping that looks like the playoffs a little bit, but with a yellow sole and grey suede to compliment the black leather and tongue. Other than those four, I don't believe any are rumored. Flints, Chicagos and Playoffs have all dropped in the past three years, so there's really no OG colorways left to retro at the moment and those squadron blues are a nice reminder of why we're probably better off:rofl:
yeah actually thats true, totally forgot about those

I don't really care what anyone else says about the Bred 13's.

Bottom line is that at the end of the day, them J's go HARD!!!

and as a added bonus, comfortable as hell. 
roll.gif

Just sold my restock pair for $230 off craiglist.

That mean i ended up paying only $120 for my 1st pair :smokin

Pics? Haven't heard/read anything about this colorway.

Back
Top Bottom