AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

its almost here. my feet r tingling. more excited for these than i was for the bred xi's. Only cause i bought two CDP's three xmas's ago.

These releases are getting intense. Anyone willing to help me out in NIKELA and NIKETONW SANTA MONICA? Let me know. Thanks.

Twitter person had to take a dookie. I'll go live right now. Hold Up.
roll.gif

They should reduce the time window for when they're going to put out the blast.. its nerve wrecking when you want to do something but cant b/c of a damn tweet lol...

Not true because ftl etc are only puttiin about $110 per pair in nike pocket but niketowns get the full msrp

Nike makes more money selling the shoe directly through themselves. Cost $.95 to make a pair profit is whatever retail is -$.95. When sold to FTL, FNL, FL I believe I read that the price per unit that they sell to them is $85.00 or something. Trust me, Nike rather make theirs. 

No, they only get wholesale pricing when they sell to FNL or FTL. They get full retail pricing when they sell the pairs themselves

Few things here, fellas...

For the record, cost to produce shoes is more than $.95.

Yes, Nike makes more profit when they sell through their own outlets (Niketown, NDC), however, there is more overhead that they have to pay, especially when sold at their retail locations. It is likely much easier for Nike to allow retail partners to sell their products. That's the TRUE reason behind House of Hoops...it was a way for Nike to expand their retail presence without the overhead of creating new Niketowns. House of Hoops sell Nike only.

You guys are also comparing individual retail location stocks to Niketown stock...Remember that Nike doesn't decide how many of each sneaker goes to each FTL, FNL, Champs, etc...those companies decide that on their own. I'd bet that Footlocker gets more of any Jordan release than Nike sells at their own retail locations, but I'm not 100% sure on that...

I can't speak for some of the smaller Niketowns, but best believe Niketown in NYC and in LA (or is it Beverly Hills? or both?) DON'T make ANY money...they are there for the presence. The amount of money that Nike drops into Niketown NYC, considering its location and size, is astronomical...no amount of $150 shoes is covering rent for that store...it's for the sake of having flagship store...

If anyone needs help in the west coast lmk. I'm passin on these so thought I'd help out a NT'er. PM Me for the Oregon area.

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to get two pairs (size 10) on lock through raffle at a local store. Still waiting on FTL to makes calls tomorrow. 

Back
Top Bottom