AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Dis ***** weak
eyes.gif
  got my damn size in my cart an left my cc in my car like a dumb ***,i grab it out the whip check out ,,,back to the damn loading screen an sold out 
mean.gif
sick.gif

You can't even see the 3m with the naked eye so what's the uproar about? Can't take cool pics of your XIII?
Exactly. People crying about the 3M are the lames that just want to take pics with a flash and try to stunt on instagram smh
ya straight noobs if you think you can't see da 3M wit a naked eye. just sit down and enjoy these castrated retros.
laugh.gif

Smdh complaining about tax and shipping. When a bunch miss out. I guess if kids complained about it on the XIs nothing is off limits.

These look terrible.

Nothing personal against you, but the 2013 are trash. That red glow or hue, whatever in place of the 3M makes them look like variants.
i think the bigger sizes look terrible, but thats in any shoe. sz 9 and below they could pass as the ogs in this particualr model minus that reflective crap

These don't have 3M they said.
We will all pass they said.

How was everyone complaining but they sold out. I'm just saying

Last edited:
Ninja just spoke the truth the 04s put them in them in the light no flash nothing and the 3m pops. I'm not gonna lie I wanted these cause my 04s are beat up but it is what is.

Whoa, just got up. Went back to sleep after NDC, and 4-5 hrs later, ppl still try to check out on FNL??? And all the eastbay, FTL, FTA, champs, all down?? WTH? Did someone try to heck these sites?

Smdh complaining about tax and shipping. When a bunch miss out. I guess if kids complained about it on the XIs nothing is off limits.

Oh, I complained but I didn't order. I got them locally. :lol:

I just think they could ship them for free like a lot of other sites do. It's not like they don't make a ton of money off of a cheaply made retro. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom